Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Guideline is looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Product Marketing to join our growing team. You will be joining a performance-oriented team that drives meaningful business impact through creative, data-backed marketing campaigns and initiatives. This role will report to the Vice President, Marketing in the Revenue organization. The role is available in all Guideline office locations or as fully remote.
The Marketing team plays an integral role in driving brand awareness, lead generation, and conversion. We currently have 10+ marketers across Brand + Content, Digital Marketing, Lifecycle, Partner PMM, and Product Marketing. Everyone on the team has a distinct role and function, but is highly collaborative. We ideate, solution, and achieve together. Payroll partnerships is a key component to Guideline’s growth, and we’re making deeper investments in partner product marketing. We’re looking for an experienced B2B product marketing leader to join the team to scale our Partner PMM efforts and support our ambitious 2024 goals.
What You Will Work On
Guideline is a partnerships-driven business. We have integrations with the top payroll providers so employers can easily find their payroll, connect their plan and build a 401(k) that’s straightforward and impactful. You’ll be responsible for managing the Product Marketing function for integrated payroll partners.
You’ll lead the product marketing strategy and go-to-market execution for payroll partnerships as well as the ideation and execution of partner marketing commitments. In close collaboration with internal teams (i.e. Strategic Partnerships, Sales, Marketing, Product Management, RND, and Data Analytics) and external payroll partner teams, you’ll own the E2E demand and lead generation programs for partner directed leads and unlock new opportunities to increase Guidline’s attachment rate.
Success in this role will also includes:
- Develop the integrated payroll PMM playbook. Create the go-to source for co-creation with payroll partners ranging from product positioning / messaging to in-product placements along the customer journey to integrated marketing campaigns
- Become the expert on both the Guideline 401(k) product and the payroll partner user flows. Using insights about Guideline’s plan sponsors and savers pitch additional opportunities that will solve partners pain points, drive incremental value, and enhance partners’ customer experience
- Uplevel the Partner Marketing strategy to align with both Guideline fiscal year goals and the Strategic Partnerships team’s goals; identify and secure targeting co-marketing commitments for product launches, seasonal tentpole campaigns, and ad-hoc marketing initiatives
What We’re Looking For
- 7+ years of marketing experience in SaaS environment, with 4+ of those years in a B2B product marketing or product management role, in fast-paced, high-growth businesses
- Excels in building buy-in and trust with external integrated payroll partners (i.e. Gusto, Intuit, Rippling, Square, etc) and developing strategic partner marketing commitments and campaigns
- Experience identifying and building out optimal customer journeys by leveraging both first-party and 3rd party data sources; has a thesis driven mindset with a passion for running a/b tests across various in-product placements and marketing assets
- Analytically rigorous and solutions-oriented, enjoys bringing data-driven recommendations to the table, proficiency in Google Sheets / excel
- Acute attention to detail and ability to work efficiently, prioritize, and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills; can build relationships with a diverse set of cross-functional stakeholders; synthesizes results and gains buy-in through well-designed presentations and decks
- An understanding of the fintech and/or payroll and benefits space (nice to have)
More About Guideline
Everyone should have a simple, affordable way to save for retirement. At Guideline, our plans are low cost and highly automated. This makes it easy for companies to offer a valuable benefit—and easy for people to invest in their financial future with confidence.
The expected Salary Range for this position is $144,500 - $194,000 annually. Compensation is determined by numerous factors such as your qualifications, experience, and work location.
- Flexible vacation policy
- Company equity
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- 100% paid employee insurance coverage
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Parental leave
- Sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.