Offboarding Operations Associate
Guideline is looking for an Offboarding Operations Associate II to join the Offboarding team.
What Will You Be Working On
We are looking for an Offboarding Operations Associate II to join our team, reporting to the Offboarding Manager - Terminations! You are a collaborative person who is excited to help Guideline make affordable retirement benefits accessible to American workers, and would love to grow in a dynamic workplace with a tight-knit, collaborative team. You will directly contribute to the best-in-class client experience, so attention to detail is a must.
- Increase company efficiency by helping complete core operational transactions
- Complete operational transactions and IRS Plan Termination steps on behalf of clients
- Collaborate with other teams such as Customer Success, Engineering, Compliance, and Onboarding on customer questions and active operational projects
- Present ideas and recommendations, and look for ways to improve processes
- Assist the team in keeping tools and systems updated
- Other responsibilities as assigned
What We're Looking For
- 401(k) knowledge is a must - preferably around the Plan Termination process, but not a requirement
- Process oriented: Organization and documentation are natural skills
- Project management: Demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize among multiple tasks
- Strong collaboration skills: High comfort level talking to different teams and levels
- Interest in data and analytics, and data manipulation
- Passionate about technology
We are a dynamic group and collaborate often with Customer Success, Retirement Consulting, Onboarding and Product.
More About Guideline
Everyone should have a simple, affordable way to save for retirement. At Guideline, our plans are low cost and highly automated. This makes it easy for companies to offer a valuable benefit—and easy for people to invest in their financial future with confidence.
The expected Salary for this position is $70,000-$83,750 annually. Compensation is determined by numerous factors such as your qualifications, experience, and work location.
- Flexible vacation policy
- Company equity
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- 100% paid employee insurance coverage
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Parental leave
- Sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.