Customer Success Associate, Bilingual (English/Spanish), Central/Mountain Time
Guideline is looking for a Customer Success Associate, Bilingual (English & Spanish) to join the Customer Success team to support our Spanish speaking customers.
Must live in CO (MT) or TX (CT)
What Will You Be Working On
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves to troubleshoot and assist others with finding the best solution. You may not know what the answer is, but you will put in the effort and will stop at nothing to get to the bottom of things! You prioritize your workload and know nothing but Inbox Zero. Most of all, you enjoy working with others and excel in building relationships!
- Support customers with multiple channels, including: email and phone
- Customers you will be supporting are the plan participants, meaning the employees of the company that are enrolled in the 401(k) benefit
- Daily management and organization of product tools such as Confluence, Jira, and Salesforce.
- Be the go-to person once plan has signed up - handling any questions and educating participants
- Ensuring that our customers are supported and satisfied
- Act as the voice of our customers - identify trends and gaps based on communication and feedback from customers
- Collaborate interdepartmentally with sales, engineering, operations, and our in-house financial planners in order to troubleshoot and help customers
- Report to Customer Success Manager
Customer Success makes sure that our customers have a great user experience. We are a highly collaborative group and work closely with the Client Development and Customer Operations teams. The company relies on us to maintain customer satisfaction and high retention rate.
What We’re Looking For
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years experience in customer care or success
- Benefits and/or 401(k) experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with customer support platforms and CRMs (JIRA, Salesforce)
- Highly proficient with Google Apps and macOS
- Naturally empathetic individual who genuinely loves helping people
- Strong prioritization and organization are innate skills
More about Guideline
Everyone should have a simple, affordable way to save for retirement. At Guideline, our plans are low cost and highly automated. This makes it easy for companies to offer a valuable benefit—and easy for people to invest in their financial future with confidence.
The expected Salary for this position is $65,000 annually. Compensation is determined by numerous factors such as your qualifications, experience, and work location.
Flexible vacation policy
401(k) with matching contributions
100% paid employee insurance coverage
Annual learning and development stipend
Sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.