Client Relationship Manager (Central or Eastern Time Zone)
Guideline is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join our growing team.
Customer Success makes sure that our customers have a great user experience. We are a high-energy group and work closely with the departments in Customer Operations. The company relies on us to maintain customer satisfaction and high retention rate.
What You Will Work On
This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships, serving as the go-to person for clients after onboarding, ensuring they get the most our product has to offer. We are seeking a natural client advocate who will go to great lengths to provide clients with nothing short of a positive experience. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who loves to build relationships.
- Act as the primary point of contact for our clients
- Own the client experience after the point of onboarding, ensuring our clients are supported and satisfied
- Drive product value by introducing new features and products to our clients
- Execute routine analyses for onboarded plans to ensure plan client success
- Manage 401(k) plan design changes and upgrades for Guideline clients
- Advocate for client product features; provide user feedback for new product features
- Collaborate cross functionally with sales, engineering, operations, and our in-house financial planners in order to troubleshoot and help clients
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years experience in relationship management, project management, account management, customer care, or Fintech
- Results-driven with exemplary phone, listening, and writing skills
- Experience with customer support platforms and CRMs (Salesforce, Zendesk)
- Adaptable with the ability to pick up new technologies, assess situations quickly, and look for smarter, better ways to achieve goals
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible - we’re moving fast, so the ability to constantly adapt to new conditions is a must
- Enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident and extremely professional
- CRPS a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent field-related experience
More About Guideline
Everyone should have a simple, affordable way to save for retirement. At Guideline, our plans are low cost and highly automated. This makes it easy for companies to offer a valuable benefit—and easy for people to invest in their financial future with confidence.
The expected Salary Range for this position is $70,000 - $80,000 annually. Compensation is determined by numerous factors such as your qualifications, experience, and work location.
- Flexible vacation policy
- Company equity
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- 100% paid employee insurance coverage
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Parental leave
- Sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.