Inbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
What Will You Be Working On
As a member of the Guideline Sales team, you will be responsible for streamlining the sales process as a key role in qualifying and educating prospective clients to programmatically identify sales qualified leads for Account Executives. You will own lead qualification to optimize lead handoff between sales development level and account executives. You will report to the Manager of Sales. Your success in this role will be determined by maximizing Lead Velocity and by qualifying as many leads as possible in a responsible manner. Most of all, you enjoy working with others and excel in building relationships!
The ultimate goal is to expand our retirement platform technology footprint with new clients through our ecosystem partners and present Guideline's solutions to new prospects and leads, and help grow Guideline.
- Support our growing team to help develop and acquire new business
- Communicate with and educate Guideline's prospective clients through phone calls, email, other online platforms
- Perform outreach calls to small business owners and prospective clients
- Help team members follow up with their daily tasks
- Manage, track, and report activities and results
- Diligently update CRM and focus on priority prospects
The Guideline Sales Team is not the traditional sales team. We are in charge of turning all inbound leads (generated by marketing) into live customers. The sales process is fast and customer-centric. Our close rate is high because we are truly offering a superior product and a solution that companies need.
What We're Looking For
- 1+ years of work experience; SaaS experience useful
- You enjoy working with people
- Experience with CRM software (SalesForce, Outreach, etc.)
- Exemplary phone, listening, and writing skills
- Adaptable with the ability to pick up new technologies, assess situations quickly, and look for smarter, better ways to achieve goals
- Flexible - we're moving fast, so the ability to constantly adapt to new conditions is a must
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent field-related experience
More About Guideline
At Guideline, we're helping people save for a better future. In an industry full of complicated pricing and excessive fees, we offer affordable 401(k) plans with no transaction fees.
With over 25,000 clients and 5 billion dollars in assets under management, in just a few years of operations, we're well on our way to making smart retirement planning easy for everyone.
We have raised $344M to date with top-tier investors, including our most recent $200 million dollar Series E round with General Atlantic.
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Great Compensation Package + Equity in the Company
- 401(k) Matching
- 100% coverage of Health / Vision / Dental
- Generous parental leave policy
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.