Director of Client Relationship Management
Guideline is seeking a Director of Client Relationship Management on the Customer Success team to lead the Client Relationship Management team. You will report to the VP of Customer Success.
What You Will Work On
We are looking for an experienced, strategic, and motivational leader to lead our Client Relationship Management team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves leading teams, identifying and reporting key client metrics, handling client escalations, and continuously identifying opportunities to improve our client experience and the team’s impact.
- Manage a team of Client Relationship Managers with a focus on development and professional growth through coaching and feedback for your direct reports
- Identify, report, and continuously improve on team KPIs, such as retention, client health, CSAT, and NPS
- Collaborate with our technical teams to prioritize product enhancements improving the overall client experience
- Manage client escalations in multiple channels, including phone, email and more
- Advocate for our clients with internal stakeholders
What We're Looking For
- 10+ years experience in a client facing role, ideally in the SaaS or Fintech industry
- 7+ years experience managing a team of high performing individual contributors and/or managers
- Strong communicator with a talent for explaining complex topics in simple terms
- Experience with reporting and analyzing data, as well as delivering action plans against these results
- Proficient in Salesforce, Zendesk, or other CRM tool
- Flexible - we're moving fast, so the ability to constantly adapt to new conditions is a must
- Passionate about technology as well as experience in using technology to deliver client solutions
- Bachelor's degree
- Professional designations such QKA, C(k)P, QPA, CRPS
About the Customer Success Team
Our mission is to deliver an industry leading customer experience. We are a customer-obsessed, data-driven, and ambitious group of industry experts who are committed to helping our clients confidently save for retirement.
More About Guideline
Technology is the backbone of what we do. It allows us to automate many 401(k) administrative tasks, integrate with leading payroll providers, and build affordable retirement plans for the smallest businesses.
But our platform is powered by people—engineers, account managers, data analysts, retirement consultants, and many more. Together, we're creating a retirement platform that puts people first and empowers small business owners, their employees and the self-employed to not just retire, but arrive at a secure retirement.
In just a few years of operations, we've grown to over 35,000+ clients and over $8 billion in assets under management—and have raised $344M with top-tier investors.
Flexible vacation policy
401(k) with matching contributions
100% paid employee insurance coverage
Annual learning and development stipend
Sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?