Sales Development Representative (GFA)
What Will You Be Working On
As a member of the Guideline sales team, you will streamline the onboarding process for our GFA Channel. Your primary role is qualifying and onboarding prospective Advisors, Accountants and Benefit Professionals for our GFA platform. You will conduct sales demo's for these leads ensuring they are educated about our platform. You will manage lead qualification to optimize lead handoff between sales development level and relationship managers. You will be reporting to the Manager of GFA (Guideline for Accountants/Advisors). Your success will be determined by maximizing lead opportunities and by qualifying and converting as many leads to accounts as possible, responsibly. Most of all, you enjoy working with others and excel in building relationships!
The ultimate goal is to expand our retirement platform technology footprint through our Accountant, Advisor and Benefit Professionals relationships and present Guideline's solutions to the leads so they can sell it to their clients.
- Support our growing team to help develop and acquire new business relationships
- Communicate with and educate Guideline's prospective GFA users through online demo's, phone calls, email and other online platforms
- Perform outreach calls to GFA users to encourage them to use us.
- Prepare and send client proposals to support GFA sales efforts
- Help team members follow up with their daily tasks
- Manage, track, and report on GFA Pipeline activities and results
- Diligently update CRM and focus on priority prospects
- Manage inbound GFA phone lines and email requests
What We're Looking For
- 1+ years of work experience; EST Timezone is preferred
- SaaS experience useful
- You enjoy working with people
- Flexible - we're moving fast, adaptability to new conditions
- Clear and confident communicator. You will conduct online presentations, but don't worry, we will train you!
- Experience with CRM software (SalesForce, Outreach), able to adapt to new technologies
- Phone and writing skills with exemplary attention for details
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent field-related experience
The Guideline for Advisors/Accountants/Benefits Professional is not the traditional sales team. We are in charge of turning all inbound leads into GFA Accounts and are also outbounding to similarly modeled leads. The sales process is fast and customer-centric. Our close rate is high because we are truly offering a superior product and a solution that their clients' need.
More About Guideline
Technology is the backbone of what we do. It allows us to automate many 401(k) administrative tasks, integrate with leading payroll providers, and build affordable retirement plans for the smallest businesses.
Our platform is powered by people—engineers, account managers, data analysts, retirement consultants, and many more. Together, we're creating a retirement platform that puts people first and empowers small business owners, their employees and the self-employed to not just retire, but arrive at a secure retirement.
In just a few years of operations, we've grown to over 40,000 clients and $8 billion in assets under management—and have raised $344M with top-tier investors.
- Great compensation package and Equity in the Company
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- 401(k) Matching
- 100% coverage of Health / Vision / Dental
- Generous parental leave policy
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?