Regional Marketing Manager, NYC
Marketing & Communications
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Our Story + What Makes Us Special
Everytable was founded on the belief that healthy food is a human right and shouldn’t be a luxury product. Everytable is a purpose-driven public benefit company; working with us is a unique opportunity to be a part of making history by redefining and transforming the food system. We’re passionate about making a positive impact in the communities we serve through affordable food access, as well as economic empowerment and environmental wellbeing.
We are an inclusive and diverse team of mission-driven individuals fighting for food justice - where every community, every person and every table has access to fresh, nutritious, affordable, and culturally appropriate food. We’re looking for team members who aren’t afraid to shake things up and speak up for what they believe in. At Everytable, our team members are unique, outspoken, and have a sincere desire to make a world a more equitable place. If you are fiercely dedicated to social justice and inclusion and have a conscious leadership mindset, Everytable might be the place for you.
Why You’ll Love This Role
Get out from behind your desk and get into the community with this relationship-driven, hands-on marketing role. The Regional Retail Marketing Manager, develops, executes, and drives local marketing plans, programs, projects, campaigns, promotions, and events while maintaining a consistent brand voice to build brand awareness, drive guests to the stores, and achieve profitability and long-term growth.
You are self-motivated and not afraid to speak to new people and try new ideas while adapting and improving along the way. You love being plugged into what’s happening and making connections with people. You will execute marketing initiatives that drive awareness, traffic and sales of your region and stores, while managing budget. You will directly manage the marketing of a variety of store locations by planning and executing new store opening initiatives as well as local store marketing growth plans in partnership with Store Operations and Brand Marketing. You will develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of Everytable stores and our customer base. You’ll be the expert on the communities around our stores and identify the most impactful marketing initiatives to drive growth. Most importantly, you are energetic and able to clearly communicate the Everytable brand mission and values to potential customers and partners concisely, with a compelling call to action. You are comfortable presenting about the Everytable brand in front of groups and individuals.
This is a critical role within the marketing organization, spending ample time in the field as well as gathering direct feedback from the Store Ops and Store Manager teams. This position is part of the Retail Marketing team and reports to the Director of Retail Marketing.
Your Impact on the Mission
New Store Opening Planning and Execution
New Store Opening Planning and Execution
- Partners with retail operations + Strategic Partnership team to build and implement regional marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and traffic in support of New Store Openings (NSOs), including but not limited to choosing influential community partners, identifying key community events to attend, planning Grand Opening events to support the revenue growth.
- Partners with retail operations to drive effectiveness, to identify opportunities for improvement, to understand marketing needs, and to increase sales
- Collaborates with the brand marketing team to develop promotional materials and marketing elements that align with the overall brand voice, platform, and strategy.
- Manage NSO budget
Local Store Marketing - Planning & Execution
- Build local store marketing plans and maintain regional calendar for designated Everytable restaurants: identify community meetings to attend, events to host or attend, key area employers and traffic drivers, while measuring, evaluating, and reporting on regional marketing initiatives.
- Establishes relationships with key community partners while project managing, executing and measuring the impact of multiple store openings and Local Store Marketing (LSM) initiatives at once.
- Attends NSOs and LSM activities within the community as required by store Marketing Plans.
- Build relationships with retail operations team and store General Managers to constantly be aware of new opportunities, challenges and needs of each store and train team to execute their own local store marketing
- Oversee community relationships with area influencers and landlord contacts to be aware of what’s happening in each community.
- Deploy Brand Ambassadors (BAs) as needed for events and campaigns
- Manage budgets for assigned set of stores
- Identify local advertising opportunities that make sense for a specific community: Oversee street teams strategy to support awareness and trial driving initiatives
- Track all contacts made within the store communities and report success metrics (BA performance, LSM initiative recaps, etc.) on a weekly and monthly basis, sharing best practices and ideas for improvement to increase store revenues.
Our Guiding Values
Hungry To Change the World - We are driven to create a world-changing social enterprise, and to pursue our mission for a more just and healthy world. We are not satisfied with “business as usual,” and are willing to take chances to create a new paradigm of business.
Purpose and Pride in Service - We care deeply about all our customers across all channels and take care to understand and anticipate their needs. We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers as well as those we serve internally, our coworkers, offering hospitality and delicious food everywhere we go.
Elevate Everyday - Each of us is responsible for coming to the table with solutions, which requires us to be honest and speak up about ways we can be better. In everything we do, we get better every day by taking small and large steps to continuously improve.
Lead with Humility - Each of us leads in our own job and in our own way. We believe leadership requires listening, understanding, and putting yourself in others' shoes before taking action.
Solve For All - We are a people centered organization focused on finding the solution that benefits our customers, our employees, and our company. Because we all win when we win together.
Welcome Everyone to the Table - We are a stronger, more innovative company because of our diverse experiences, cultures, and backgrounds. All our voices are needed to be the best we can be
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- 3-5 years marketing experience, preferably in field marketing and store growth
- Expect to be interacting with Store Ops and Store Managers and in stores up to 90% of the time
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Background in food/restaurant industry and passion for food equity is desirable
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup culture; can adapt quickly and effectively to changing needs and expectations (we all roll up our sleeves and get stuff done!)
- Has a start-up mentality, entrepreneurial spirit and is familiar with grassroots marketing
- An outgoing, connecting personality capable of educating and inspiring others
- Ability to execute on multiple initiatives/projects with close attention to detail
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
Perks + Benefits All Team Members of Everytable Enjoy:
Health + Wellbeing
- Free delicious Everytable meals during your shift
- 20% off all meals + delivery subscription service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-Sponsored Best in Class Benefits ** (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance) *
- 401(k) program *
- Paid Parental Leave *
- Fitness/Wellness Program *
- Voluntary Accident/Critical Illness/Hospital Indemnity Insurance*
- Dependent FSA *
- Transit + Parking Benefits *
- Pet Insurance *
Growth + Development
- Culture of feedback and coaching (bi-annual performance appraisals)
- Social Equity Franchise Program – a unique opportunity to own your own Everytable retail storefront after training in Everytable University!
Flexibility + Community Outreach
- Pay it Forward Program
- Flexible working environment (depending on role requirements)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Paid vacation/sick/holiday time
* Must meet eligibility requirements upon open enrollment
** Select plans are free of charge to employee and 100% company-sponsored
Everytable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage women, people of color, and LGBTQ people to apply. Everytable is a Fair Chance employer and will consider qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records for employment.
In accordance with Everytable’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known health and safety hazards, the Company has adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health of its employees and its customers. As such, the Company requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon hire. For the purposes of this policy, “fully vaccinated” shall mean two weeks have passed since: (i) applicant obtained their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines; or (ii) applicant has obtained a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Applicants shall submit proof of vaccination either with their application or as part of their onboarding process. In the event that an applicant requires a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, the Company will provide an accommodation to the extent it can, if the applicant is hired.