Part-Time Operations Ambassador, Stanford
At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That's why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
As a Part-Time Operations Ambassador, you will be responsible for supporting our back of house, the heartbeat of our store. You are most enthusiastic about systems and processes and keep an organized space with productivity top of mind. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work in various aspects of the business. Your team can count on you to be a team player and show up with optimism and enthusiasm that influence others positively.
- Maintain a clean and organized stockroom that is easy to navigate while protecting key items closest to the sales floor
- Execute shipment induction and process of shipment, delivering UPH goals
- Support inventory integrity through managing inbound and outbound transfers, performing weekly cycle counts, and send-outs. Follow procedures for damages, donations, returns, and other product issues that could jeopardize inventory integrity
- Support in-store replenishment and size integrity on the shop floor, and communicate sell through concerns as necessary.
- Support monthly product flow, visual adjustments, and in-store signage.
- Support the maintenance of the store’s presentation standards
- Have a customer-first mindset when working with customers
- Educate our customers through our Brand’s mission and beliefs
- Be an expert our our products
- Actively sell and style our products and offering fit advice
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 1+ years of operations experience in retail, sales or the service industry
- A passion for helping others and enjoy being a part of the team
- The ability to mulit-task and pivot quickly while working in a fast pace environment
- Have exceptional communication skills and are comfortable receiving feedback
- Ambition to learn and grow from others
- A fan of Everlane, our product and our values
- Strong organizational skills
The Fine Print:
You must be 16 years of age or older to apply for this role.
At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The hourly pay range for this role is $19.00 - $21.00.
As part of our commitment to health and safety for our teams, we’re taking a responsible approach to creating the safest working environment we can. As part of that commitment, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all current and future Everlane Team Members that do not require an exemption.
Everlane is reacting to what retail will look like post COVID-19 so flexibility and resilience is key. Keeping a clean and organized space for everyone's health and safety will be a top priority in this role. This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities but provide a baseline summary. Full details of expectations and responsibilities will be provided upon hire.