Retention Marketing Specialist (Contractor)
At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high-quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
The eCommerce team ensures that customers have a delightful experience interacting with our brand digitally and while shopping at Everlane.com. In doing so, we serve as the engine driving Everlane to hit our key growth goals. We are customer-obsessed disruptors who are also accountable for results, and we ask ourselves tough questions to ensure we inspire consumers to fall in love with our iconic products every day.
We are looking to contract a Retention Marketing Specialist for 6 months to support our dynamic and highly collaborative Retention Marketing team, part of the broader e-commerce organization. The person in this role will be responsible for supporting email and SMS digital marketing operations, tracking performance, and communicating insights to drive channel growth. This role requires sharp attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and expertise in retention marketing best practices.
This part-time, fully-remote position will report directly to our Senior Manager of Retention Marketing.
- Support performance tracking, working closely with the data team to ensure accurate, meaningful, and timely reporting
- Derive actionable insights from performance reporting to support strategic channel growth goals
- Support daily retention calendar operations, coordinating with cross-functional teams, including marketing and creative, to ensure timely delivery of all retention assets
- Support the Retention Marketing Email Developer in building, testing, and deploying email campaigns, triggered automation, and SMS messages
- Collaborate on weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and analysis to identify trends, wins, and opportunities within the retention channel, turning insights into actions
- Be an expert in email and SMS best practices, identifying and communicating opportunities within the customer lifecycle to optimize engagement and conversion
- Advocate for excellence across all touchpoints in the customer journey owned by the retention team, ensuring exceptional user experiences that drive LTV and repeat customers
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 2+ years of Retention Marketing experience
- 1-2 years of HTML email coding experience
- Recent experience in Sailthru, Klaviyo, Attentive, or similar platforms
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong track record of excellent cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to use data and insights to make informed and impactful decisions, and the owner/operator mindset to translate the data into actions and improvements
- An incredible focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right, the ability to identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement
- Able to manage many projects and drive multiple threads of work to completion
- Experience working with Looker, Google Analytics, and Airtable
The Fine Print:
At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The compensation for this role is $33/hour. The actual pay may vary depending on your skills, qualifications, experience and geographic location.