At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high-quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
Our Sourcing division includes Production, Raw Materials and Finished goods procurement, Quality Assurance, and Global Sourcing. It partners with Product Development, Raw Material, Planning, Merchandising, Quality Assurance, and Design teams to build and deliver best-in-class products. This team manages the global sourcing strategy, supplier selection and management, product execution, final product costs, and overall quality for the company. The Sourcing division manages 2-3 quarters at a time during different stages of production and leads the team through the sourcing and chase strategy. They are strategic thinkers, creative problem solvers, and excellent communicators who take the initiative to deliver our products across the finish line. They ensure we are working with the factories that align with Everlane’s mission and have a passion for delivering the best quality product to our customers.
Your main role is to generate and issue purchase orders in addition to assisting the Sourcing/ Production team with data management and bulk submits. This position will be based in our San Francisco HQ office and report directly to the Production/Sourcing Manager for Denim and Wovens.
- Own creation of, revision to, and issuing of purchase orders for bulk production to our factories using our Admin system (purchase order tool)
- Ensure order timeliness and accuracy down to size and color levels to include style #’s, costing, and delivery dates utilizing cost sheets and transit time planner
- Ability to communicate effectively with our overseas vendors and our internal cross-functional teams
- Reconcile seasonal fabric prebooks to PO’s issued for the Quarter
- Support the Production team, including, but not limited to: fabric/trim liability updates, maintenance of WIPS (timeliness & completion of information by vendors and filing)
- Review internal reports to identify zero-cost POs, missing or incorrect COO, missing ports, and any delivery date discrepancies
- Support special projects as needed such as helping to update cost increase or delivery delay charts
- Approve bulk fabric, shade bands, and trim submits and communicate comments to vendors
- Analyze and input cost breakdowns in MAP
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in retail, preferably as a merchant or production coordinator
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and is open to changes with the ability to adapt to new situations quickly
- Organizational skills, are timely and hold yourself to a high level of accuracy
- Robust communication skills both internally and externally
- An entrepreneurial & resourceful approach with creative problem-solving skills
- Exhibit personal leadership with a high level of business acumen
- Proficient in Excel
The Fine Print:
California Resident: At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The compensation range for this role is $28 - $40.50 per hour. This range is based on the San Francisco geographic area and the actual pay may vary depending on your skills, qualifications, experience, and geographic location.