Digital Marketing Associate
At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high-quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
Everlane is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to help us accelerate growth through performance marketing and brand media across digital channels. The right candidate is equally left and right-brained, results-focused, passionate about digital advertising, and innately attentive to detail.
This role will serve a key channel supporter and strategic planner — executing always-on acquisition campaigns and facilitating the development of brand campaigns pulsed around meaningful product launches. Lastly, the candidate will be responsible for supporting the development of a longer-term paid content marketing strategy.
This position reports directly to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Support the paid marketing team with the execution of digital ad buys with a focus on these specific channels: Paid Search (Google Ads), Paid Social (Meta, TikTok) and Affiliate and Influencer marketing —with the primary goal being new customer growth and revenue.
- Serve as a point of contact for applicable vendor and agency partners, joining recurring status calls and meetings
- Play a central role in building brand digital media plans in support of initiatives surrounding key product launches and category campaigns
- Partner closely with eCommerce, Marketing, PR, and Creative teams to identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to enhance overall performance
- Regularly research new ad products, trends, and targeting capabilities in order to stay ahead of the curve
- Assist in the development and generation of weekly reports
- Assist in reviewing assets/ad copy and providing recommended optimizations/feedback
- Assist in tracking daily program spend and sharing out promotional updates/newsletters
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required with coursework in marketing, marketing communications, math, statistics, and/or economics
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience including at least 1 year personally managing performance marketing channels for an e-commerce brand(s)
- Experience working with agencies is a strong plus
- Advanced working knowledge of ad platforms such as Google Ads, YouTube, Meta, TikTok, Pepperjam
- Experience working with affiliate networks and influencers
- Experience working with data analytics platforms such as Looker (our primary reporting platform) and Google Analytics
- Experience working with collaboration/project management platforms such as Airtable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills — able to communicate with various stakeholders across different functions and levels
- Deep analytical mindset and affinity for extracting insights from large datasets
- Knowledge of the digital advertising landscape and emerging trends
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
California resident: At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The annual compensation range for this role is $58,000 - $84,000. This range is based on the San Francisco geographic area and the actual pay may vary depending on your skills, qualifications, experience, and geographic location.