Assistant Store Leader, Operations
This role is responsible for leading our back of house, the heartbeat of our store. You will own in-store
operations and develop a team of Ambassadors to exceed results. You are most enthusiastic about
systems and processes, and keep an organized space with productivity top of mind. You are our on-site
inventory expert who leads the product flow and makes sure the right product is in the right place for our
customers. You are a great communicator and work closely with your store leadership team. You enjoy
planning and problem-solving with your team to drive performance while having fun doing it. You are
adaptive to change and enjoy rolling out new technological initiatives to your team. You manage the
store’s expenses with a tight grip on the wallet. You see the store as if it was your home and initiate any
• Keeps inventory counts up-to-date and accurate through weekly cycle-counts.
• Manages inbound and outbound inventory transfers and partners with HQ to provide feedback and
troubleshoot when necessary.
• Ensures proper management of damages, donations, returns, and product issues that could jeopardize
• In charge of in-store replenishment and is responsible for size integrity on the shop floor
• Communicate sell through concerns with Store Leader
• Maintains a clean and organized stockroom and sets a standard while holding the team accountable.
• Owns the shipment handling and holds the team accountable for meeting productivity goals when
• Partners with Product ASL to send out all inventory exiting store’s assortment in a timely manner
• Keeps stock bays maintained and easy to navigate while protecting key items closest to the sales floor.
Facilities & Supplies:
• In charge of supply procurement and ensuring the correct levels of supplies are always available.
• Manages to spend budgets and reports store expenses to the Store Leader.
• Completed and processes all invoices for purchases in accordance with company policy.
• You are in charge of the upkeep of in-store technology and communicate with the team if there are updates
The Fine Print:
At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The hourly pay range for this role is $30 - $40.
As part of our commitment to health and safety for our teams, we’re taking a responsible approach to creating the safest working environment we can. As part of that commitment, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all current and future Everlane Team Members that do not require an exemption.
Everlane is reacting to what retail will look like post COVID-19 so flexibility and resilience is key. Keeping a clean and organized space for everyone's health and safety will be a top priority in this role. This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities but provide a baseline summary. Full details of expectations and responsibilities will be provided upon hire.