At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
As a Store Leader, you are responsible for building, developing, and nurturing a team that embodies the Everlane ethos. You will drive your business with a people first mindset, a passion for product, and excellent operational skills. You are a developer of others and have experience building diverse teams. You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills that set you apart and you are energized by tackling complex problems. You’re known as a community builder and go-getter and have experience leading a retail store. In this role, you will work with the Everlane Retail Leadership Team.
As a Store Leader, you:
- Make sense of complex information, understand challenges, and coach to solutions to drive the business.
- Develop and deliver vision and purpose while providing communication and direction that ensures others understand how their efforts make a positive difference.
- Attract and select the best talent to meet current and future business needs; develop people to meet both individual and organizational goals.
- Know when to stay the course or shift approach to meet the needs of customers, the team, and business priorities; always rebound from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
Your day to day:
- Communicate financial goals to team and share how individual contribution impacts performance results
- Coach, motivate, and inspire other to produce their best work
- Grows others through individualized development plans, supports career, growth and succession planning
- Be the voice of the brand, sharing all relevant information with Team Members
- Actively source, network, and recruit top talent
- Educate Team Members on Everlane’s Mission and Values ensuring that they are reflected in all
- that we do
- Deliver an excellent customer experience through a customer first mindset, leading the sales floor with presence, and coaching to selling behaviors.
- Leads with productivity and profitability through strong operational controls including; strategic scheduling, payroll control and Inventory management
- Owns the stores P & L through controllable metrics; actively analyzes business trends and adjust accordingly
- Leads overall in store environment including but not limited to; Visual merchandising, store standards and cleanliness, replenishment, and marketing
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work closely and effectively with others
- Strong operational and organizational skills -- you’re excited about the details
- A proven track record of hiring, leading, and developing effective store teams
- A fan of Everlane, our product, and our values
What is expected of you:
- Must bend, reach, and stretch for product, as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds
- Have flexible availability that supports the needs of the business, including: nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to regularly move around all areas of the store and be accessible to customers and Team Members
- May need to climb up and down ladders and have the ability to do so
The Fine Print:
At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The annual compensation range for this role is $75,000-$110,000. The actual pay may vary depending on your skills, qualifications, experience and geographic location.
As part of our commitment to health and safety for our teams, we’re taking a responsible approach to creating the safest working environment we can. As part of that commitment, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all current and future Everlane Team Members that do not require an exemption.
Everlane is reacting to what retail will look like post COVID-19 so flexibility and resilience is key. Keeping a clean and organized space for everyone's health and safety will be a top priority in this role. This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities but provide a baseline summary. Full details of expectations and responsibilities will be provided upon hire.
Something looks off?