Assistant Store Leader, Product
At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
This role is responsible for overseeing the flow of product from arriving in shipment to merchandising the sales floor. You balance the art and science of driving the business, equally thoughtful about the product and results. You are our on-site inventory expert who oversees the back of house operations, and you understand how it directly impacts our product life-cycle. You are responsible for presenting a compelling store environment that is the embodiment of the Everlane ethos and aesthetic IRL. You are detail-oriented and use the brand and customer lenses to guide your decisions. You enjoy planning and problem-solving to help create a best-in-class store experience that is beautifully simple. You motivate a team of product-enthusiasts to exceed results. You manage the store’s expenses with a tight grip on the wallet and you see the store as if it was your home and initiate any physical upkeep.
You must be 18 years of age or older to apply for this role.
As an Assistant Store Leader, you:
- Foster a space where team members are continuously developed and work effectively together to meet company’s goals
- Actively asses key financial indicators to identify strengths and opportunities that advance the business
- Get the most out of your team and resources, finding ways to get work done and holding self and others accountable
- Apply lessons from different experiences to new situations and create opportunities for self and others to develop
Your day to day:
- Lead the in-store customer journey and bring our service model to life while providing direction and feedback to your team
- Map and plan new launches on a weekly and monthly basis; use business insight, resources, and feedback to inform store flow and merchandising decisions
- Lead and execute monthly product flow and assortment adjustments by focusing on key volume drivers and react quickly to sell-through to maximize business and productivity
- Responsible for the execution and maintenance of the store’s presentation standards and leads the applicable training and coaching
- In charge of inventory integrity through managing in-store processes and procedures
- Oversee in-store replenishment and is responsible for size integrity on the sales floor, and communicates sell through concerns as necessary
- Oversees supply procurement, in-store technology, and facility maintenance
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work closely and effectively with the rest of your store leadership team
- Strong organization skills and are excited about the details
- A proven track record of hiring, leading and developing effective store teams
- A fan of Everlane, our product, and our values
What is expected of you:
- Must bend, reach, and stretch for product, as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds
- Have flexible availability that supports the needs of the business, including: nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must regularly move around all areas of the store and be accessible to customers
The Fine Print:
At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The hourly pay range for this role is $30 - $40.
As part of our commitment to health and safety for our teams, we’re taking a responsible approach to creating the safest working environment we can. As part of that commitment, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all current and future Everlane Team Members that do not require an exemption.
Everlane is reacting to what retail will look like post COVID-19 so flexibility and resilience is key. Keeping a clean and organized space for everyone's health and safety will be a top priority in this role. This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities but provide a baseline summary. Full details of expectations and responsibilities will be provided upon hire.