Doctor On Demand
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Included Health is designed to treat you better. We are improving every part of the healthcare experience. From virtual care to concierge-level support, we help our members get better access to better care nationwide.
Included Health’s Creative Studio is seeking a visionary Creative Director to strategically shape and deliver our brand on the national stage.
Our Creative Studio is home to an amazing team of creative, passionate, and collaborative writers and designers who develop compelling communications for our consumer and corporate audiences. The Creative Studio’s purpose is to promote a deeper understanding of Included Health’s offerings, drive wider usage of Included Health, and to build affinity for the Included Health brand. When more people use Included Health, more people experience better healthcare outcomes.
Included Health has a highly collaborative start-up culture. To be successful you need to be adaptable, curious, and goals-oriented — you need to take total ownership of you and your team’s work while working relentlessly to raise the creative bar. You must be eager and willing to collaborate with marketing directors, subject matter experts, product teams, external vendors and agencies, as well as the other members of the Creative Studio to develop work that is member-centric and strategy-led.
- Brand Vision - be the champion for how Included Health fits into the competitive landscape and have a plan for how to make our communications stand out in a crowded marketplace and how to position our brand in a clear, distinct and meaningful way in the minds of consumers.
- Creative Excellence - you will be building and maintaining a center of creative excellence where the Included Health brand is seen as a distinctive contributor to our marketing success.
- Team Leadership - you will lead, manage and develop the creative team, enabling them to do their best work. You will strive to set them up for success within the Included Health organization and in their careers.
- High-Quality Execution - you will need to have a plan for how to get ideas made, whether building materials internally or working within a planned budget to partner with external vendors.
- Partner in Process - you will need to work with your team members and leadership to continuously improve creative process, project management, production methods, and day-to-day processes.
- Brand Steward - you will need to maintain consistency of language, design and other brand elements across all marketing channels
- 15 + years of experience working as a creative leader providing creative direction, concepting, and producing for major marketing, communication or advertising campaigns.
- 8+ years of team leadership and management.
- Highly organized, with the ability to thrive in ambiguous and dynamic environments.
- Both agency and client experience.
- Committed to developing creative that is thoughtful, provocative at times, clear, and inspiring.
- Ability to solidify complex brands and product portfolios into simple concepts and compelling creative.
- Passion for growing and developing team members
The United States new hire base salary target ranges for this full-time position are:
Zone A: $125,700 - $191,700 + equity + benefits
Zone B: $150,800 - $230,000 + equity + benefits
This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for candidates based on their respective Zone. Below is additional information on Included Health's commitment to maintaining transparent and equitable compensation practices across our distinct geographic zones.
Starting base salary for the successful candidate will depend on several job-related factors, unique to each candidate, which may include, but not limited to, education; training; skill set; years and depth of experience; certifications and licensure; business needs; internal peer equity; organizational considerations; and alignment with geographic and market data.
Compensation structures and ranges are tailored to each zone's unique market conditions to ensure that all employees receive fair and competitive compensation based on their roles and locations. Your Recruiter can share details of your geographic alignment upon inquiry.
Leadership - Annual Bonus Plan
In addition to earning a base salary, this role is eligible for a performance-based bonus. Details of the Annual Bonus Plan, including performance metrics, target incentives, and potential earnings, will be discussed during the interview process.
Benefits & Perks
In addition to receiving a competitive pay, the compensation package may include, depending on the role, the following:
- Remote-first culture401(k) savings plan through Fidelity
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage through multiple medical plan options (including disability insurance)
- Full suite of Included Health telemedicine (e.g. behavioral health, urgent care, etc.) and health care navigation products and services offered at no cost for employees and dependents
- Generous Paid Time Off ("PTO") and Discretionary Time Off (“DTO")
- 12 weeks of 100%
- Paid Parental leave
- Up to $25,000 Fertility and Family Building Benefit
- Compassionate Leave (paid leave for employees who experience a failed pregnancy, surrogacy, adoption or fertility treatment)
-11 Holidays Paid with one Floating Paid Holiday
- Work-From-Home reimbursement to support team collaboration and effective home office work
- 24 hours of - Paid Volunteer Time Off (“VTO”) Per Year to Volunteer with Charitable Organizations
- Your recruiter will share more about the benefits package for your role during the hiring process
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.