Senior Engineering Manager, Care Platform
Doctor On Demand
Software Engineering, Other Engineering
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
Join the team reinventing Healthcare!
Are you ready to steer the team who will build the next standard for healthcare? We’re looking for a senior engineering manager with a passion for building user centric products to lead one of our rapidly growing Product Engineering Teams. Our ideal candidate is a seasoned engineering leader with strong product acumen, proven ability to deliver team impact, and determination to make healthcare data-driven, member-centric, and personalized at scale.
Who We Are:
We are a tight-knit group with diverse backgrounds, deeply committed to our mission and our members. We strive to be humble, hungry, and people- and problem-smart. We believe success comes from optimizing for the whole and welcome everyone’s ideas to the table. We focus on intentional growth so we can expand our skills and apply them to accomplish new goals. We are dedicated to helping each other be our best.
Who You Are:
You have managed engineers of various skill levels in a growth company and apply your technical and people skills to remove roadblocks and coach others to overcome challenges. You instill quality, scalability, and reliability into engineering products by developing and improving software development processes. You have a deep understanding of your team’s people and practices and apply that knowledge to guide planning and execution. You are a strong cross-functional collaborator who helps develop high-impact, company-level solutions.
- Hire, retain and grow amazing engineering talent for Included Health
- Build a high-performing, user-centric engineering team that consistently delivers high-impact work that meets our members’ and customers’ needs.
- Contribute to product strategy and partner with other engineering teams, data science, product and others to create solutions to address evolving customer needs.
- Set the technical vision and lead technical decisions for your team to ensure the team writes simple, clean, and efficient code to create intuitive, beautiful products.
- Shape and manage team goals to support timely, effective execution.
- Bring clarity when faced with ambiguity; motivate and guide the team through complex problem solving.
- Dive into the details as needed, reviewing team members’ code and providing coaching and feedback to ensure the highest quality.
- A proven leader who has guided teams to build consumer-facing products from start to finish.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business and member needs into a technical vision and product development roadmap.
- Built collaborative close relationships with product, design, customer success and other business functions to creatively solve customer needs.
- Valued thought partner and dependable leader across the organization.
- Deep critical reasoning skills and strong business judgment to make sound decisions and provide clear rationale.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; ability to innovate and think beyond the scope.
- Sense of urgency; desire to move quickly and ship things.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.