HR Business Partner
Doctor On Demand
People & HR
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
We are excited to bring on an additional talented and motivated HR Business Partner (HRBP) to partner closely with our Care team business leaders and drive the achievement of business objectives through exceptional people practices. The HRBP will advise on team structure, function-specific learning and development, performance and development processes, and application of company-wide HR practices to meet specific team needs. Specifically, this role will support our Care team and report to the Director, Talent Management .
An ideal candidate will exhibit business savvy, emotional intelligence, initiative, strategic thinking, creativity, a drive for continuous learning and has operated in the past as an extension of the leaders they support. This role is critical in helping us to build, manage and support high-impact HR business practices as we scale our company operations and grow our Team.
- Be a partner to the Care team organization (large non-exempt population), proactively working with leaders to build and execute on talent and workforce plans that deliver business results
- Provide employee relations support to assist employees and leaders in resolving issues
- Support and guide on leave programs (e.g., paid time off, medical leave) for the Care team organization, ensuring compliance with company policies and legal requirements
- Partner with the HR People Analytics team to identify and interpret trends in data sets to ensure our processes and systems address Care team themes and opportunities for education, scale, and efficiency
- Develop and sustain a true understanding of our business and “connect the dots” between our business strategy and people strategy
- Build program infrastructure for repeatable Employee Experience processes and thought partnership for continuous improvement and innovation
- Assess leadership and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Partner with Care Team leaders for efficient Workforce & Org Planning
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to leaders and employees
- Partner with the broader TAO team to design, communicate and implement core HR systems and initiatives, from change management to goal-setting to engagement surveys, taking lead ownership for these processes related to assigned client teams
- Become a champion of our values and steward of our culture, striving to make Included Health a great environment for people to do their best work
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related experience
- 5 - 8+ years of HR Business Partner experience or other relevant work experience
- Experience directly supporting high volume and large non-exempt teams and leaders
- Strong experience with employee relations issues
- Strong understanding and experience with leaves of absence, workplace accommodations, and wage-and-hour issues
- Demonstrated success in supporting a fast-paced, and remote-first distributed workforce
- Strategic and empathetic thinker, quick to recognize business challenges and their real and potential impact on employees
- Perceptive and thoughtful in identifying issues and developing appropriate solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build trusted relationships and provide effective coaching
- Ability to keep information confidential and handle sensitive issues with empathy and strong judgment
- Initiative and enthusiasm to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced work environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
The United States new hire base salary target ranges for this full-time position are:
Zone A: $106,700 - $158,750 + equity + benefits
Zone B: $88,900 - $117,800 + equity + benefits
This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for candidates based on their respective Zone. Below is additional information on Included Health's commitment to maintaining transparent and equitable compensation practices across our distinct geographic zones.
Starting base salary for the successful candidate will depend on several job-related factors, unique to each candidate, which may include, but not limited to, education; training; skill set; years and depth of experience; certifications and licensure; business needs; internal peer equity; organizational considerations; and alignment with geographic and market data. Compensation structures and ranges are tailored to each zone's unique market conditions to ensure that all employees receive fair and competitive compensation based on their roles and locations. Your Recruiter can share your geographic zone alignment upon inquiry.
Benefits & Perks
In addition to receiving a competitive base salary, the compensation package may include, depending on the role, the following:
401(k) savings plan through Fidelity
Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage through multiple medical plan options (including disability insurance)
Full suite of Included Health telemedicine (e.g. behavioral health, urgent care, etc.) and health care navigation products and services offered at no cost for employees and dependents
Generous Paid Time Off ("PTO") and Discretionary Time Off (“DTO")
12 weeks of 100% Paid Parental leave
Up to $25,000 Fertility and Family Building Benefit
Compassionate Leave (paid leave for employees who experience a failed pregnancy, surrogacy, adoption or fertility treatment)
11 Holidays Paid with one Floating Paid Holiday
Work-From-Home reimbursement to support team collaboration and effective home office work
24 hours of Paid Volunteer Time Off (“VTO”) Per Year to Volunteer with Charitable Organizations
Your recruiter will share more about the specific salary range and benefits package for your role during the hiring process.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.