Marketing Cloud Email Developer
Doctor On Demand
Marketing & Communications, Software Engineering
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
Are you an HTML Email Developer with a passion for crafting engaging email journeys?
We are assembling a top-tier Customer Data Platform (CDP) team at Included Health, and we want you to be a key player. If you have a proven track record in developing responsive HTML emails and orchestrating impactful email campaigns through Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Data Cloud, we want to hear from you.
- Build and curate customer journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud's Journey Builder.
- Segmentation and personalization of email campaigns based on customer data and behaviors.
- Conduct A/B testing, analyze results, and optimize email performance.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, table-based layouts, and mobile-responsive coding, ensuring compatibility across various browsers and email clients, especially Microsoft Outlook applications.
- Mastery in email development with dynamic content and personalization using AMPScript.
- Execute rigorous QA processes to ensure accurate client and consumer customization and personalization.
- Thorough testing to ensure error-free email campaigns that meet industry standards; experience with email testing tools like Email on Acid is a plus.
- Troubleshoot bugs, resolve rendering or delivery issues, and independently implement various scripting solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet project deadlines with exceptional project management skills.
- Drive performance through strategic process creation and data-driven optimizations.
- Develop, test, and document email development, setup and query data extension, marketing automations, journeys, and campaign configuration.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to scale email campaigns.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and adhere to best practices in email development, compliance regulations, and accessibility.
- 5+ years of experience in developing email campaigns.5+ years of hands-on experience with the Marketing Cloud platform, with a willingness to learn other Salesforce platforms.
- 5+ years of expertise with Journey Builder, HTML, SQL, SOQL, AMPScript, or similar languages.
- Experience in campaign setup, audience segmentation, delivery monitoring, and reporting.
- Strong understanding of delivery methodology and the ability to implement solutions according to design/architecture.
- Detail-oriented with an unwavering commitment to quality.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Superior writing, editing, and verbal communication skills.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.