Full Stack Engineer, Customer Experience (Mexico)
Doctor On Demand
Software Engineering, Customer Service
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
Are you excited about building scalable and highly available software? Do you want to be a part of a high-performance team? Are you passionate about the quality of data and want to be a part of the strategy of world-class applications? Then you belong with us!
We are seeking an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our growing Customer Experience engineering team. As an engineer on our team, you will serve a critical audience: our customers, who are the health and benefits buyers that make the best decisions for their employee base. You will work collaboratively with other team members to transform product vision into reality. We are looking forward to you demonstrating a wide assortment of skills and talents on a regular basis.
The right candidate will work closely with stakeholders to design solutions to difficult problems. The candidate will make key contributions to the team's OKRs, own the end-to-end solutions, from gathering requirements to shipping and iterating the product. We are looking for someone who are strong problem solvers, quick learners, enjoy collaboration, and take strong ownership in the way they work.
- Decompose complex problems into smaller and more manageable pieces.
- Owning a product solution end-to-end, from designing to implementation to delivery.
- Ensure the solution is delivered on time with high quality.
- Evaluate and refine team processes to empower team members to deliver high-quality work.
- Rapidly develop features to improve user experience and performance of our products
- Improve system monitoring and alerting, drive operational excellence
- Write readable, testable and maintainable code to solve problems
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in full stack development, including modern frontend frameworks and backend services.
- You have a good understanding of CS fundamentals, and produce clean code.
- You consider yourself a high growth individual, continuously looking to recognize growth areas and improve in both technical and non-technical skills.
- You are strong delivery focused and have the will to perform all tasks required to complete the job and meet deadlines.
- You are well-organized and have detailed planning and scheduling expertise. You can juggle multiple tasks without losing sight of high-priority items.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.