Senior Product/UX Designer
Doctor On Demand
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2023
At Included Health, we’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We’re a new kind of healthcare company, focused on breaking down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need. We offer guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized care for urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. We’re especially focused on increasing access to high-quality and culturally competent providers that can raise care equity for the LGBTQ+ community, Black Americans and other communities who have been historically disenfranchised and underserved in the US healthcare system.
We’re a tight-knit, collaborative team of Product Designers, Content Writers, and Researchers, working in close partnership with our Product Management and Engineering teams. We’re passionate about improving the health and lives for our members, and transforming the confusing and archaic health system. We are passionate advocates for all of our members.
At Included Health we truly believe in creating the best member experience, breaking away from traditional healthcare norms. Included Health is currently hiring a Senior Product Designer to help us create a caring, seamless, and life-changing future. You will be a leader within our product design team and the organization at large. You will work with partners from all over the organization on large impact design initiatives driving them from ambiguity, to defined and actionable directions.
What you will be doing:
- Define areas of product improvement tied to strategic vision and business objectives.
- Craft thoughtful hypotheses and novel design solutions for some of our biggest problems using research, prototyping, data, and best-in-class design.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with General Managers, clinical leadership, marketing, product and engineering partners to represent the design team, facilitate strategic discussions, and drive organizational progress.
- Work closely with researchers and data analysts to ground recommendations in member perspectives and challenges.
- Define the “how” with product partners - prioritizing and roadmapping workPresent work to organizational leadership with open dialogue and drive toward action.
- Coach product teams in their execution to stay in alignment with recommendations and vision from your work.
- Lead by example - do phenomenal work and help people on the team learn how you do it with side-by-side mentorship and coaching.
- Work in close collaboration with Design Leadership to inform and improve our design processes, grow our team, and capabilities
Skills and Experience:
- At least 9 years’ experience in an individual contributor role, in UX Design or Design Strategy.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in human-centered design with the ability to institute organizational change and achieve outcomes.
- Experience building strong partnerships with cross-functional leaders to develop the strategy and approach for products or programs.
- Ability to measure success of design solutions through partnership with data scientists and analysts
- Experience with a variety of methods to bring design thinking to the forefront of an organization.
- Excellent and persuasive written and verbal communication skills grounded in storytelling and data.
- Healthcare experience highly desired.
- Please submit your portfolio with its password, if password protected.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.