Analyst - Care Delivery Forecasting & Strategy
Doctor On Demand
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Our Care Delivery Planning & Strategy team is seeking an Analyst to support demand and staffing forecasting efforts for multiple service lines at Included Health. The candidate will assist in defining the requirements for key data pipelines & reporting, participate in demand and headcount forecast discussions with key product line stakeholders, and provide insights on variance to prior forecasts. The ideal candidate for this remote role will have demonstrated experience working cross-functionally to solve problems at both strategic & tactical levels and will play a critical role in allowing Included Health to grow at scale. This role is a strong fit for candidates who enjoy applying data-driven solutions to address a range of complex challenges in support of our ambitious mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone.
- Assist in creating and delivering demand and headcount forecasts for multiple service lines at Included Health in service of balancing member experience, financial targets, and client relationships
- Support our product & engineering teams in developing and managing data pipelines and reporting that measure the product line’s historical demand performance, variance drivers, and operational metrics of effective service delivery
- Work closely with product line Care & Clinical leaders to understand the nuances of the service lines and how to most effectively meet member needs across Care & Clinical staff
- Align with our General Management, Go-To-Market, and Pricing teams in ensuring staffing strategies are in synch with market positioning and pricing
- Experience on financial, analytics & operational teams in fast-paced environments
- Understanding of financial models, P&Ls, and KPIs as part of planning and execution. Mathematical / statistical knowledge and experience with common data / forecasting software such as Excel, Google Sheets, Looker, and Anaplan
- Ability to analyze and interpret data in ambiguous & dynamic environments and derive insights that support value delivery & value creation for clients and team members
- Collaborative and comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong communication skills to articulate insights and manage challenging conversations
- Passion for the Included Health mission of raising the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business, Statistics, Operations, or other quantitative fields OR
- 3+ years of total analytics experience; prior startup or healthcare experience strongly preferred.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
See more open positions at Doctor On Demand
Something looks off?