Manager, Member Care Services
Doctor On Demand
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
As a Manager on the Included Health Member Care Team you will be a key member and leader in the Care leadership team. You are responsible for leading and inspiring a team that supports members and clinicians in various capacities. In this role, you will work in partnership with your supervisors, leaders and peers across the organization. You will be responsible for leading your team in delivering coordinated, efficient, and patient-centered care, ultimately leading to satisfied and delighted customers. Measures of your success will include your team meeting company OKRs (member satisfaction, clinical conversion, efficiency) and customer expectations and/or performance guarantees. Additional measures will include your ability to elevate the performance of the team beyond measure.
We are looking for someone who believes in the power of teamwork and the importance of team leadership, and who will take accountability for their team’s results. Someone with a growth mindset who is excited about stretching their career and taking it to the next level as a leader. Someone who is willing to take risks to accomplish more than has been done before. Someone who can cultivate close partnerships with colleagues across the care team, engineering, product development, sales and customer success. Someone who is mission driven and is able to define and drive your team’s strategy. Someone who loves to mentor and lead and is as comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get the work done.
- Work closely with your supervisors to help lead our support teams
- Manage workflows/processes, competencies, staffing models, and metrics for each of your teams
- Support customer launches by ensuring each of your teams is equipped to successfully deliver on customer expectations
- Partner with the care team leadership team in development and communication of care team strategies and operational execution
- Understand and translate customer specific performance guarantees and goals into action for your team
- Communicate a shared vision for your organization; and execute on that vision to drive business results and health outcomes
- Lead process improvement to drive efficiency, clinical quality, and high member satisfaction
- Hire, develop and lead a geographically distributed, high performing team
- Partner with training and Customer Success Managers to provide feedback and/or guidance on training needs
- Successfully delegates and divides work among the team; creates team goals and manages to them; accountable for planning and delivering on organizational goals
- Support any activity regarding staff relations
- Model our culture and values through humility and curiosity
- Healthcare experience and a minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Bachelor's degree or experience in lieu of degree
- Prior experience managing operations, budgeting, and forecasting
- Business acumen and comfort applying data driven leadership to improve collective performance
- Experience creating new processes and modifying existing processes to meet business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Monday - Friday, 8a-5p (in your timezone of residence)
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
See more open positions at Doctor On Demand
Something looks off?