Senior Product Manager, Orchestration Platform
Doctor On Demand
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
At Included Health, our mission is to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. Patients currently experience a fragmented healthcare system largely sponsored by their employers. The system as designed focuses on the organizations that deliver healthcare (providers, pharma, payers) rather than the people that receive it. As a result, members chronically under utilize healthcare services at best and at worst achieve bad outcomes.
Included Health believes that members and patients should be the focus of healthcare. We can increase top-quartile outcomes at bottom-quartile costs by:
• Putting members at the center of the experience
• Offering high quality clinical expertise
• Integrating members unique care networks
Our team, Data Products and Platforms, delivers data products and platforms that drive outcomes and cost savings for our members. We build the brain of healthcare that identifies where a member is at and what they should do next to achieve their outcome. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to build the platform that enables members to seamlessly flow through healthcare systems. This role will have a tremendous opportunity to change the way our millions of members experience healthcare and enable IH to scale to millions more.
Why Join Us?
Hop on a rocketship: With the merger of Grand Rounds with Doctor on Demand, we became the second-biggest digital health company in the US. We’re on a roll and we are still only in the early innings of our mission.
Accelerate your career: Forbes’ recently named us a Best Startup Employer, and we’ve been voted a Glassdoor Best Places to work, and a 4x Career-Launching Company by WealthFront.
Roll up your sleeves with experts with all kinds of experience: We hire for intellectual curiosity, humility, and hunger for impact. In this role you’ll get exposure across the company in many strategic projects where you’ll work closely with go-to-market leaders, finance, operations specialists, product managers, doctors, population health experts, marketers, and data scientists who share a singular goal: make healthcare better.
Make healthcare work for millions of people: We’re taking on healthcare head-on. End each day knowing that your work is transforming a $3.6 trillion industry and millions of people’s lives for the better.
As A Senior Product Manager For Data Products, You Will…
- Define the strategy and product roadmap and pursue alignment across business, engineering, design, and project management
- Develop expertise in how healthcare systems work and become an authority both internally and to customers for how to integrate and orchestrate members through
- Work closely with engineering, data science, clinicians and other cross-functional partners to prioritize features and ship products across the full product lifecycle
- Write clear and concise product definitions that capture the vision, goals, and key elements of new offerings
- Evaluate build vs buy opportunities that enable your team to focus on the highest leveraged activities that drive impact
- Partner with internal and external teams to reduce member effort in reaching products, services, outcomes, and savings
- Create and implement measures to help quantify and optimize the impact on members and customers. Use these measures to help the team prioritize their work.
- Collaborate with other product managers to deliver cohesive, robust experiences.
- Transform the way that millions of people experience healthcare
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, with a strong track record of delivering high-impact software products throughout the lifecycle.
- You have a clear point of view on how you drive impact and and you ensure your team has the necessary resources to execute on priorities.
- You have a track record of unpacking complex, ambiguous problems and shipping high quality products
- You have deep empathy for users, and keep the patient and their needs at the center of the product.
- You understand how to influence and drive alignment with cross-functional stakeholders with competing interests.
- You possess excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- You have experience building platforms that integrate and orchestrate workflows.
- You have an understanding of the healthcare system and can connect the dots between healthcare services so members don’t have to
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
See more open positions at Doctor On Demand
Something looks off?