Staff Backend Engineer, Care Team Experience
Doctor On Demand
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2023
The Care Team Experience team is responsible for making Included Health’s care team more effective, more efficient, and better able to serve the needs of our members. We build new features, improve existing processes, and invest in under-the-hood changes to make our systems more reliable, maintainable, and scalable. We are looking for a skilled Staff backend engineer who loves to deliver amazing products to users, collaborate across teams and with product + design, and take strong ownership of their impact.
What You'll Do
- Be a thought partner within a cross functional team to identify the right solutions to build for our Care Team Experience products.
- Help us evolve and improve the architecture, performance, and operability of our systems.
- Drive features and products through the full development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with tight-knit teams - teach us what you know and learn from us.
- Mentor other engineers on a variety of topics: engineering standard methodologies (coding, frameworks, architecture, CI/CD), project management (task planning), and career growth.
- Take the lead in identifying, defining, and implementing impactful work
- Proven track record of building complex, scalable and reliable services for and leadership experience.
- Analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Hands-on experience with backend developmentFamiliarity with modern frontend frameworks.
- Experience creating and maintaining APIs (REST, GraphQL, etc.).
- Modeling real-world data in both RDBMS and NoSQL persistence layers.
- Experience in our current technologies is a bonus: Go, Python/Django, Rails, GraphQL, Docker, AWS
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
See more open positions at Doctor On Demand
Something looks off?