Senior Android Engineer, Care Delivery
Doctor On Demand
Posted on Tuesday, March 7, 2023
About the role:
Our Care Delivery Engineering team collaborates closely with Product Management and Design to scale and strengthen the healthcare experiences for our members and clinicians. Our powerful healthcare app includes personalized Provider matching, 24/7 Telemedicine + Expert opinions on diagnoses and treatment plans, and medical claims advocacy. Our Care Delivery organization’s mission is to deliver healthy outcomes for our members. We are focused on helping members engage with our medical and behavioral health practice through Telemedicine as well as continue to advocate, advise and inform them along their healthcare journey.
We are seeking an Android Engineer to join our growing Care Delivery Engineering team to help build the Android experience in a fast, accessible, and intuitive way. You will play a key role in the implementation and launch of the Android application. You will closely partner with our Product and Design teams on application design, user experience, developer workflows, deployment strategies, and testing of the native mobile applications.
- Create and maintain best-in-class Android apps
- Execute on product specifications, offer insight from the Android user's perspective
- Ensure Android and Software best practices are utilized in the code base
- Create Engineering Design Documents (EDDs)
- Mentor and Contribute to growth in the Android team
- Participate in spec reviews and offer solutions specific to your platform
- Collaborate with Design, Product, and Backend teams
- Participate in pull request meetings and general development meetings
- BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in professional mobile development
- Ability to Lead, mentor, and motivate team members
- Experience implementing 3rd party SDKs
- Comfortable with GraphQL
- Desire to learn new technologies and remain on the cutting edge
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.