Account Manager - Nordic
Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We’re looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today. Wouldn’t it be great if our working environment—and the tools we use—were designed with people’s actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spent—if we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots. The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace - the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history. Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you’ll join us on the journey.
Our Sales and Channel teams share Dropbox Business with companies around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. The Sales Strategy team develops insights to assess business performance, and leads initiatives to identify new sources of growth. We work closely with senior sales leaders to develop shared goals, and do the planning and execution necessary to make those goals a reality.
The AM team is responsible for the success of the existing accounts by developing trusted relationships with customers, maximizing up-sell/cross sell opportunities, driving retention rates and growing our business.
We are looking for collaborative and highly engaged Account Manager to drive Total ARR net growth across a set of install base customers and own customer relationship End to End post sale.
If you are a Strong Communicator, have Ownership Mindset and enjoy building relationships with your customers then this role is for you.
- Own, drive and manage the end-to-end customer relationship – ensuring customer retention, renewal and upsell/cross sell of the entire DBX solution set
- Accurately maintain forecast of your territory and communicate any retention risk to internal resources in order to develop resolution strategies
- Ensure customer satisfaction and delight though alignment to leverage DBX solutions to solve/support customer business priorities.
- Establish multiple customer touch points by mapping and engaging key stakeholders across the Customer org
- Lead proactive discovery conversations to uncover new opportunities within existing accounts and ensure the Dropbox multi product offering reaches the key stakeholders
- Partner with our Customer Success Managers and Technical Solutions Specialists to develop account plans and strategies to drive revenue growth and market share within these accounts
- Delight every Dropbox customer with each interaction and play a key role in developing the market reputation of Dropbox as we scale and evolve our products to meet business customers’ needs
- Deliver impactful product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business
- Support and drive customer understanding of and appreciation for the Dropbox product roadmap
- Be the voice and champion of the customer to the product team and other cross functional organisations.
- Make every potential Dropbox customer happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
- Develop a thorough understanding of Dropbox products and maintenance contracts
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce
- Experience in account management
- Consultative selling experience in growing existing accounts
- Strong Track record of meeting sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements
- Customer Oriented Problem Solving & analytical mindset
- Commercial accumen
- Collaborative and Highly Engaged approach
- Preferred Experience within the Geographic coverage that include the Nordic countries
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required
- Eligibility to work in the EU (for EMEA roles only)
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Swedish ( and other Nordic countries )
- Capability to work in a Virtual First environment
- Written and spoken fluency in Finnish or Danish
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
Dropbox is a Virtual First company and is open to hiring candidates in all authorized locations. However, for this role, the locations posted are preferred.
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage*
- Retirement Savings through a defined contribution pension or savings plan**
- Dropbox provides a Flexible PTO Policy in addition to your statutory holidays allowing you to unplug, unwind, and refresh
- Dropbox also provides exclusive additional paid time off for all FTE employees across the Globe, in addition to any relevant statutory holidays
- Protection Plans including Life and Disability Insurance*
- A Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Fertility Benefits, Adoptions and Surrogacy support, and Lactation support
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
*Where group plans are not available, allowances are provided
**Benefit, amount, and type are dependent on geographical location, based upon applicable law or company policy