Administrative Coordinator, Office of the CEO
Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We’re looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today. Wouldn’t it be great if our working environment—and the tools we use—were designed with people’s actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spent—if we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots. The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace - the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history. Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you’ll join us on the journey.
The People team are ambassadors of enlightened work, delivering meaningful experiences that empower us all to do our best work.
Dropbox is seeking a detail oriented Administrative Coordinator for the Office of the CEO. This person will support the Chief of Staff to the CEO and partner with his Executive Business Partner to support his office as a whole. Our Admins are the glue that holds everything together - from calendaring and travel to team support, you will have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of confidential and strategic tasks. This person is humble and will be resourceful in building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts; making a point to be available and approachable to everyone. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment with passionate team members who are focused on quality and execution. If you like to tame chaos while remaining calm and flexible in the face of ever-changing priorities and needs, then this is the role for you.
- Strategically maintain sensitive information and complex calendars in a rapidly changing environment, requiring coordination with both internal and external executives and assistants
- Set up domestic and international travel arrangements
- Plan and execute on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and events
- Prepare monthly expense reports for leads and coordinate special projects as needed
- Serve as the face of Dropbox on behalf of your leads and act as a liaison, building great relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years experience in an administrative support role
- Experience with heavy calendaring for multiple principals or teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once in an organized manner
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond with a proactive mindset
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities
- Strong Google calendar/e-mail/doc skills
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- Passion for Dropbox and helping your leads and their teams as they scale
- Event planning experience
- Knowledge of San Francisco neighborhoods and SF restaurant scene
Dropbox takes a number of factors into account when determining individual starting pay, including job and level they are hired into, location/metropolitan area, skillset, and peer compensation. We target most new hire offers between the minimum up to the middle of the range.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Current Salary/OTE Ranges (Subject to change):
• US Zone 1: $84,300 - $99,200 - $114,100.
• US Zone 2: $75,900 - $89,300 - $102,700.
• US Zone 3: $67,500 - $79,400 - $91,300.
Dropbox uses the zip code of an employee’s remote work location to determine which metropolitan pay range we use. Current US Zone locations are as follows:
• US Zone 1: San Francisco metro, New York City metro, or Seattle metro
• US Zone 2: Austin (TX) metro, Chicago metro, California (outside SF metro), Colorado, Connecticut (outside NYC metro), Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York (outside NYC metro), Oregon, Pennsylvania (outside NYC or DC metro), Washington (outside Seattle metro) and Washington DC metro
• US Zone 3: All other US locations
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
Mental Health and Wellness benefits Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
Additional benefits details are available upon request.