Head of Marketing, Dropbox Dash
Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We’re looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today. Wouldn’t it be great if our working environment—and the tools we use—were designed with people’s actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spent—if we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots.The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace - the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history.Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you’ll join us on the journey.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
- Develop, communicate, and execute Dash’s marketing strategy and plan, both near and long-term
- Set current and long-term goals for direct reports and supporting functions
- Effectively lead across functional boundaries, ensuring alignment on the goals and objectives for Dash marketing across all of Dropbox
- Ensure delivery of pipeline and leads to support global revenue goals in all segments and regions
- Drive awareness for the Dash products globally
- Lead, mentor, inspire and grow a team of marketers responsible for our product marketing, partner marketing, brand, PR, and demand generation programs
- 10+ years of experience in marketing leadership roles, including experience scaling a team through high growth at a growing B2B SaaS company
- 4+ years leading and building teams with prior success in attracting, hiring, and developing dynamic talent across marketing disciplines.
- Experience using analytics and metrics when looking at sources of top of funnel as well as conversion and LTV characteristics by verticals and use cases of customers
- You have deep product marketing experience and have led teams of 10+ marketers across a variety of disciplines
- Significant experience in B2B SaaS with a solid understanding of the ecosystem and technical audiences we build products for
- Prior experience driving company or business unit wide marketing strategies in partnership with cross-functional partners like Engineering, Design, Product, Account Management, Support, and Sales
- Track record of managing an annual marketing budget with excellent performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills and an inherently collaborative nature
- Ability to effectively build cross-functional relationships and motivate diverse teams and functions to produce high-quality outcomes
- Ability to aggressively prioritize the few things that have the biggest impact
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage*
- Retirement Savings through a defined contribution pension or savings plan**
- Dropbox provides a Flexible PTO Policy in addition to your statutory holidays allowing you to unplug, unwind, and refresh
- Dropbox also provides exclusive additional paid time off for all FTE employees across the Globe, in addition to any relevant statutory holidays
- Protection Plans including Life and Disability Insurance*
- A Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Fertility Benefits, Adoptions and Surrogacy support, and Lactation support
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
*Where group plans are not available, allowances are provided
**Benefit, amount, and type are dependent on geographical location, based upon applicable law or company policy