🚀 Come grow with us!
Disclo is on a mission to build a workplace that doesn’t discriminate on health and accommodation needs. Today, it's fascinating and baffling how complicated the process of finding inclusive work is. We talked to hundreds of job seekers and employers who had nightmare stories to tell, and wondered to ourselves why nobody had solved this yet. That’s why, at Disclo, we’re setting out to destigmatize illness in the hiring process.
As a Full Stack Developer, you'll work on:
- Converting customer challenges to engineering solutions & implementing changes
- Collaborating with the rest of the team on deciding new features
- Spending time talking to customers
We’re a lean team and all wear different hats as needed, so you'll work on and learn a ton about areas adjacent to engineering — design, sales, legal, partnerships, and whatever else you're interested in.
And, most importantly, you'll be building this company with us. We want to work with folks who care deeply about our mission and building a product that has the potential to change the world.
⚡️You’d be a great fit if you...
- Previously worked in a fast-paced engineering environment. Ideally 4+ years building complex web-based products or infrastructure end-to-end.
- Obsess over the details, whether it’s getting that user-facing flow or code abstraction just right. We take pride in things that have a high level of craftsmanship, both inside and outside of work.
- Can speak up and share about why we should “move fast and break things” or when to slow down and think through all of the details to build something robust and scalable. We work as a team and want to ensure all voices are heard as part of the process.
- Are intellectually curious and enjoy digging into the nuts-and-bolts of how things work.
- Debate without animosity or ego. We thrive on thinking from first principles, questioning assumptions, and always pushing to make things better.
- Care deeply not just about engineering, but about building the right product and company culture.
💻 Technical experience...
- 4+ years of experience with web front-end development technologies (such as React, Angular, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS, etc.)
- Experience with RESTful API usage and development
- Experience with relational, SQL databases and various other data-storage systems
- Solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Bonus points if you have experience with technologies in our current stack: Kotlin / Java, React, PostgreSQL
🎉 What you’ll get...
- Minimum salary of $110,000 + bonus + equity + benefits
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly evolving start-up business
- An integral role (& responsibility!) in building our workplace culture
- A true learning opportunity - you’ll never be bored!
- Work from anywhere in the U.S. (100% remote)
❤️ Join our family!
At Disclo, we’re truly committed to inclusion — and our team reflects that. We have built a fun-loving, hard-working team that is diverse across the boundaries of gender, race, sexuality, and disability. Discrimination and hate never flies with us!
We value hard work, authenticity, and efficiency, and have no time for egos. We prioritize performance over pedigree, compensate fairly, and never take ourselves too seriously. We’re VC-backed, headquartered in Austin, TX and work 100% remotely.
❓Have any accommodation or access needs?
We are a team that truly believes in the value that individuals with disabilities bring to the workplace. If you have any trouble accessing this application, or our website, please send us an email at hello @ disclo.com.
If you have any accommodation needs for your interview, please let us know. We are happy to make reasonable accommodations at any point during your employment.
Something looks off?