DigitalGenius is the CX platform for e-commerce combining proprietary artificial intelligence with process automation to deliver incredible customer satisfaction. The company is growing rapidly and looking to accelerate over the coming years.
We are working with some of the fastest growing and established global e-commerce and retail players including G Star, ON, Selfridges, Brooks Brothers and many more.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
We have raised over $20 million, working with the likes of MMC ventures, Paua Ventures, Runa Capital and other leading VCs.
Here at DigitalGenius the goal is to become the world’s leading automation platform in e-commerce.
In the sales team, you’ll find a team of dynamic and adaptable individuals who are passionate in hunting new business and introducing our product, with the intention of helping companies to improve their customer experience. We are adaptable sales-driven professionals who have high standards of performance, who want to win and be part of a successful team.
We are seeking a successful Account Executive looking to take the next step in their career. The right candidate will be a high energy, self-motivated individual with a history of achieving and exceeding sales quotas.
- Build and close your own revenue pipeline against personal KPIs
- Prepare, organise, structure your sales processes from value creation to negotiation and closing following MEDDPICC qualification
- Work with SDR team to qualify new inbound and outbound opportunities as well as generating your own
- Proactively establish new relationships within the ecommerce industry using a combination of networking online, events & the tools provided
- Run compelling discoveries and demos of DigitalGenius platform (with Sales Engineer), whilst discovering what value we can bring to the relevant stakeholders
- Work with the sales team and other internal stakeholders to drive efficiency and creativity throughout the sales process to increase revenue potential
- Ensure the CRM is up to date and report back to leadership regularly on pipeline, performance and forecast
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 2-5 years of work experience as an Account Executive (preferably SaaS)
- Evidence of overachievement of quota
- Proven track record in being able to balance self prospecting with closing
- Highly organised throughout prospecting, customer communications and CRM management
- Have excellent communication (verbal and written), negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- High emotional intelligence and an expert communicator with the ability to generate rapport with anyone and everyone
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible with a can-do attitude, necessary to thrive in a growing startup environment
- Ability to follow and contribute to our Sales Playbook, iterating alongside our growth
- Familiar with or willingness to learn core technology tools
- Have a strong understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Passion for tech sales
- Fully remote
- Start up culture
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation time (UK and US)
- Quarterly team events / perks
- Annual company retreat
- Travel pass or Gym Membership
- Birthday day off
- Friday lunch on us
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.