DigitalGenius is the CX platform for e-Commerce combining proprietary artificial intelligence with process automation to deliver incredible customer satisfaction. The company is growing rapidly and looking to accelerate over the coming years.
We are working with some of the fastest growing and established global e-commerce and retail players including G Star, ON, Selfridges, Holland & Barrett, Brooks Brothers and many more.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
We have raised over $20 million, working with the likes of MMC ventures, Paua Ventures, Runa Capital and other leading VCs.
Here at DigitalGenius the goal is to become the world’s leading automation platform in e-Commerce
As a Sales Engineer, you will partner with our sales team as a technical resource while engaging with prospective clients. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding potential customers' technical needs and translating how our platform offerings could be a fit. You will be proficient in the technical aspects of our platforms and will advise on and design solutions for potential customers.
The opportunity here at DigitalGenius offers an excellent opportunity for rapid career development, reward, and a true exposure into the world of AI.
- Develop and maintain expertise in feature functionality and practical application of all our product offerings
- Running demos
- Help companies to understand and evaluate the technical capabilities of our products, leading evaluation cycles to gain product fit consensus.
- Understand and interpret prospective customer requirements, delivering customised product demonstrations to match customer needs
- Design, validate and document technical solutions to share with prospective customers
- Collect and analyse feedback from prospective customers to influence roadmap, collaborating with engineering, and product management teams to meet our prospects' business challenges and align with our internal business objectives
- Supporting our implementation manager with the technical work required for pilots
- Helping with training and onboarding new customers
What we would like to see from you
- An Interest in Technology
- A self-starter able to work independently and within a team
- Ambitious and Motivated
- Passionate about technology and how it can be used to drive business impact
- Willing to contribute to an amazing work culture and environment
- Comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech start-up
- Fully remote
- Start up culture
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation time (UK and US)
- Quarterly team events / perks
- Company retreats
- Travel pass or Gym Membership
- Birthday day off
- Friday lunch on us
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Something looks off?