We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest-growing marketplace, data, and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced technology. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the fastest-growing CRE marketplace and most advanced platform in the industry. Crexi has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers transact business on over 300,000 commercial listings totaling more than $1 Trillion in property value.
About This Role:
As an Account Executive on the Data sales team, you are responsible for contributing to the sales targets and revenue performance of Crexi’s Intelligence product. The responsibilities include exceeding established activity & revenue metrics as well as building relationships and understanding customer trends.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and hit/exceed monthly & annual sales targets
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Work directly with Revenue Operations & the Business Intelligence teams to understand our demand user base to more effectively target potential customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
Who You Are:
- 3+ years proven sales or comparable experience
- General understanding of CRE demand audience (Appraisers, Lenders, Principals, etc..)
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Rapidly growing startup with a dynamic work environment
- Flexible team structure with the ability to progress in career
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Collaborative culture and numerous team activities
The anticipated base salary range for candidates who will work in our Playa Vista, California location is $75,000 to $85,000. The final salary offered to a successful candidate will depend on several factors, which may include, but are not limited to, the type and length of experience applicable to the role and within the industry, education, geographic location, etc. Commercial Real Estate Exchange, Inc (“Crexi”) is a multi-state employer, and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.
Crexi is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Crexi will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.