Remote, United States
Code Climate is based in New York and was founded in 2011, by engineering leaders who were frustrated by decisions being made in the dark or by gut instinct. Code Climate envisions a world where technology leaders can drive business success through increased transparency, efficiency, and actionable data. Since the launch of our company, our automated code review tool, Quality, has helped over 100,000 developers improve their code bases. After nearly a decade, we launched our flagship product, Velocity.
The Velocity Platform maximizes engineering impact for all levels at the engineering organization to gather data-driven visibility into teams' capacity, delivery, quality, culture, and progress toward key goals. Velocity uses trusted and actionable insights to enable teams to drive change and predictably deliver business impact using a single platform.
As a Support Specialist, you’ll work directly with our customers to help answer questions, solve configuration issues, and manage communication of technical issues that come up. You’ll work closely with the Customer Success team to share context, updates, and recommendations for next steps, as well as help determine overall customer health. You’ll also work closely with our engineering and product teams as a voice for customers within the company.
As a key part of the external face of Code Climate, we’re looking for someone who strives to provide an amazing experience for customers.
- Represent Code Climate as the first point of contact for customer’s technical requests.
- Review and research customer issues to determine and provide the best resolution.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in the product functionality and utilize it effectively to help customers.
- Resolve customer issues efficiently and effectively.
- Research, document, and escalate cases according to process.
- Suggest and implement process improvements that can help us better serve our customers.
- Create internal documentation in the form of playbooks.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a customer support or help desk environment
- Your natural curiosity means you enjoy problem solving and find it rewarding to uncover the root cause of your customer’s issues.
- You have working knowledge in agile software development, DevOps processes, or modern engineering principles.
- Previous experience with SQL and database queries
- Experience managing an incident across multiple different internal functions, such as customer success and engineering
- Experienced in managing customer communication throughout the entire support lifecycle, from initial intake through resolution.
Working at Code Climate
- Remote position with New York headquarters.
- Fast paced start-up full of talented and mission driven individuals that love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Flexible and generous paid time off & benefits including open vacation policy and parental leave.
Compensation range: 60k - 105k
Backed by leading VC firms, including PSG, Union Square Ventures, Foundry Group, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, and NextView Ventures, Code Climate has raised $66M in funding to date having closed a Series C round in August 2021.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
Code Climate is committed to providing competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as location, the role’s scope and complexity, and the candidate’s experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided.
We’re looking for people who can help us achieve our mission and vision, not just check off the boxes. If you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.