Executive Assistant - Marketing, Revenue and People (San Francisco)
"Note: This role will require rare occasions to be going into the SF office. Therefore, we are only looking at candidates located in the San Francisco Bay Area at the moment."
ClassDojo's goal is to accelerate humanity’s progress, by giving every child on Earth an education they love.
We started by building a network that connects teachers, children, and families. ClassDojo’s flagship app is the #1 communication app connecting K-8 teachers, children, and families, globally. They use it to share what’s happening throughout the day through photos, videos, messages, and activities. It is actively used at an unprecedented scale: in over 95% of US schools, reaching ~51 million children in ~180 countries, with a team of just ~200 people ). We are now beginning to use this network to give kids the best learning experiences in the world, far beyond those a standard school can provide.
We hire for talent density. Our team comprises the most talented, entrepreneurial, and innovative teammates from around the world, with experience in education and large scale consumer internet companies, including Instagram, Netflix, Dropbox, Stripe, Uber, Y Combinator, and more. We’re building a company where the most talented people want to work. We believe you’ll do the best work of your life here—and you’ll pioneer the future of education, too.
This role will provide executive operations support to the Head of Marketing, Head of People, and Head of Revenue.
What you’ll do:
- You'll create systems for leverage: optimize calendar to ensure leaders time and energy are spent in the highest-leverage ways
- You'll supercharge relationships: proactively build an excellent network for the leader
- You'll own communication: ensure proactive, clear communication from leaders
You will be a match if:
- You have 5+ years of supporting a high-functioning company leader(s); enough to have developed good systems and judgment.
- You have seen and are comfortable with 0→1 / 100-500 people phase.
- You don't just ‘work harder’, but think about how to set up repeatable systems.
- You are able to step back and assess situations before reacting.
- You play a key role in setting a tone of calm focus + positive energy.
 Some more context:
- ClassDojo's $125m Series D (Forbes) and Sam’s note about it.
- ClassDojo is one of Y Combinator’s Top 100 companies
- ClassDojo's Second Act Comes with First Profits (TechCrunch) and Sam's note about it.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are happy to accommodate any disabilities or special needs. We are a distributed company, so we hire regardless of location, as long as you are willing to have significant hours overlap with one of the Americas time zones.
Something looks off?