Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We're seeking a Chargeback Coordinator. This role will be responsible for maintaining chargebacks, posting and reporting various accounts receivable deductions, including monthly reports, accounting related responsibilities, trends and analytics.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper has Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do...
- Identify, review, monitor and investigate Wholesale account’s deductions and chargebacks while updating and maintaining status through the chargeback tracker
- Pull deduction details internally, from Retailer’s Portals, request backup from our AP/Vendor Relations contacts
- Gather appropriate documentation and collaborate inter-departmentally (i.e., Operations/EDI, Account Executives, Sales, Fulfillment, Distribution, etc,) to determine non-compliance chargeback’s validity
- Request to write-off or dispute chargebacks with supporting documentation and timely follow-up with our Retail Partners
- Prepare accurate and appropriate rebuttals for denied disputes
- Perform monthly reconciliation of chargebacks
- Assist Senior AR Manager and Accounting department on outstanding issues for month-end reporting
- Collaborate with Accounting Team that allowances, discounts and returns are appropriately accrued on a monthly basis'
- Respond to ad hoc requests for chargeback information
- Participate in other critical projects as assigned by Senior AR Manager
- Adhere to Casper and our Retailer’s Process and Procedures
- This is a hybrid role, requiring that you work 2 days per week at our spacious 3 World Trade Center office
Our dream candidate is/has...
- 1-3 Years of experience analyzing and resolving deductions, preferably from bix bog retailers and large e-commerce players (i.e., Walmart, Amazon, Target, Costo, Macys, etc)
- Associates degree or higher
- Proficient with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc ) and Google Shared Apps/Docs
- Excellent follow-up and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adhere to deadlines and month end expectations
- Team player, quick learner and fortitude to work independently
Targeted Base Hourly Range: $24-27.50
Casper’s compensation philosophy ensures that the actual base salary is based on factors including but not limited to skills, education, experience, special training, time in position, and/or years of service.
We recognize that annual base salary is just one part of a total rewards package. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, wellbeing resources, and other perks including:
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles)
- Unlimited vacation policy. We believe in the power of rest so take the time you need to recharge.
- Work from Anywhere program where you can work anywhere around the world for up to 4 weeks per year
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
- … and more!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!