Manager, Paid Search and Shopping
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a talented Manager, Paid Search and Shopping to join the Acquisition Marketing team. In this role, you will be focused on expanding Casper’s US customer base through the development and execution of Paid Search and Paid Shopping strategy. The ideal candidate is well experienced in paid digital media with a focus on driving performance, a detail-oriented contributor with a passion for data-driven decision-making, and an expert in optimization through insights and data analysis. Excellent project management skills and a strong point of view on campaign structure best practices are crucial for this role. This Manager will also have an understanding of how digital channels fit into the overall media mix and corporate strategy. This position presents a great opportunity to further scale important multi-million dollar marketing channels into a best-in-class program at a rapidly growing company.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper has Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Drive over-arching channel strategy across Search and Shopping in collaboration with agency partners, serving as a subject matter expert across your channels
- Oversee day-to-day performance and, partnering with our agency & vendor counterparts, execute strategies & programs that unlock efficient e-commerce, retail, and wholesale growth
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Integrated Marketing, Copywriting, and Legal teams to develop channel-right search ads designed to educate, grab market share, and drive performance
- Lead learning agendas, inclusive of measuring, optimizing, and disseminating findings to stakeholders
- Proactively identify emerging, impactful opportunities across current and existing platforms and products, and develop thoughtful test plans
- Create a paid media strategy across Search and Shopping that considers both efficiency and scale
- Collaborate with other channel managers on the Acquisition team to optimize the holistic impact of media investments
- Develop and execute media plans for targeted brand initiatives, such as product launches, store openings, partnerships, and promotions
- Partner with Analytics on sophisticated measurement and investment approaches (i.e. MMM, MTA, incrementality, flighting, scale potential)
- Monitor industry trends and shifts in the competitive landscape, and proactively work to keep the team on the cutting edge of digital marketing sophistication
Our dream candidate is/has...
- 5-7 years of direct experience managing multi-million dollar performance-based Paid Search & Shopping programs at a performance marketing agency and/or DTC brand
- In-depth experience with Google & Bing ad products, with a deep understanding of best practices as it relates to campaign structure & performance optimization
- A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset with a strong understanding of attribution models, match market testing and consumer segmentation
- Familiarity with different measurement approaches (e.g. LTV, ROAS) as well as online-to-offline measurement, and a POV on the optimal ways to measure paid media
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills with an attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience with shopping feed management and optimization; Feedonomics experience a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends across aforementioned channels, best practices, competitive tools, and search marketing products
- Highly proficient in Google’s suite of products and third-party analytics platforms.
- Experience with other media channels a plus
- Experience working with different business units and different goals, including retail, wholesale, and blended/omni-channel, all of which lead to one overarching revenue goal is a plus
- This is a hybrid role, requiring that you work 3 days per week in the office
Targeted Annual Base Salary Range: $93,000-120,000 USD
Casper’s compensation philosophy ensures that the actual base salary is based on factors including but not limited to skills, education, experience, special training, time in position, and/or years of service.
We recognize that annual base salary is just one part of a total rewards package. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, wellbeing resources, and other perks including:
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles)
- Unlimited vacation policy. We believe in the power of rest so take the time you need to recharge.
- Work from Anywhere program where you can work anywhere around the world for up to 4 weeks per year
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
- … and more!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!