Remote · United States · Canada
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Meet Casa, the leading bitcoin and ethereum storage company that offers members unparalleled control over their digital wealth. Our team combines deep security expertise, human-centered design, and exceptional customer service to empower our members and build lifelong relationships with them.
As a Client Advisor, you will work directly with our members, developing trusted relationships from the moment they sign up with Casa. You’ll help them understand our products, set up their secure bitcoin and ethereum vaults, assist with service requests, identify additional needs, and act as a steady and supportive guide throughout their Casa journey. Your expertise and confidence will grant them the courage to take full advantage of self-custody and private key management, while your professionalism and attention to detail will instill trust and peace of mind at every interaction.
Your close work with our customers will make you an invaluable collaborator with other Casa teams – you will provide feedback, report bugs, and bring the voice of the customer into discussions with our product, marketing, and executive teams. You will also contribute to ongoing innovation and enhancing processes, approaches, and projects within the Customer Service team.
This position is 100% remote and reports to our Director of Customer Service.
Salary Range: $76,500 - $93,500
What you'll do
- Onboard members in live, video-based, one-on-one sessions
- Build long-term relationships with members
- Educate our customers on security, starting with effective and sustainable key management practices
- Help new customers understand bitcoin, ethereum, self-custody, multisig, and private key management; learn about customers’ unique needs and concerns, and guide them through the Casa experience and to the right products
- Deliver exceptional customer service - be polite, prompt, and proactive when resolving client issues and inquiries
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients, and bring that knowledge to collaborations with product, marketing, and operations teams
- Be on call for quarterly scheduled one-week 24/7 emergency call rotations and weekend shifts
- 2+ years client facing experience in financial services, technology, consulting, or other high-growth/fast-paced environments
- Deep knowledge of ethereum technology and uses, including ERC20s, NFTs, and staking, and direct experience with ethereum communities
- Interest and growing knowledge in bitcoin
- Exceptional written and verbal interpersonal skills, including building rapport, problem-solving in real-time, and the ability to explain complex/technical concepts simply
- Professional yet warm demeanor
- Desire to learn new technical concepts and experiment with new technologies
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the capability to manage a full day of client calls and associated aftercall work while simultaneously responding to Zendesk support tickets
- Ability to stay calm and collected in high-pressure situations as you help clients navigate managing their digital assets
- Initiative to solve issues with a long-term solution in mind
- Ability to take ownership of complex client issues, working with internal teams to see them through to completion
- Ability to follow outlined procedures and provide feedback to optimize them
- Strong ability to make logical judgment calls and maintain high confidentiality
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, ticketing systems similar to Zendesk, and CRM systems similar to Hubspot or Salesforce
- Willingness to work a shifted schedule to accommodate for coverage needs (may include early starts, depending on candidate’s geographical location)
Nice to have
- Previous experience with single signature or multisig
- Experience with Hubspot and Zendesk
- Experience with QA and bug reporting, Jira, Github
At Casa, our mission is empowering individuals to secure their digital sovereignty, and we empower our employees to do their best work.
Ownership. Private key management is the beginning of a future you can truly own, and at Casa, everyone has a role. We offer equity opportunities so our employees can benefit from what we are building together.
Community. Inclusivity is important to us. We value each other and our contributions. Our team, known as the Casa Space Fleet, brings out the best in everyone while having plenty of fun along the way.
Rest and Relaxation. We believe in the power of personal time, so we offer as much flexible time as you need. We encourage you to take at least 3 weeks off a year.
Health Benefits. We provide medical coverage with FSA options, dental, vision, and access to mental health providers.
Setup for Remote Success. Our team is both decentralized and effective. We reimburse up to $400 for anything you need to set up your home office.
Maternity/Paternity Leave. We provide 12 weeks for maternity leave and 4 weeks for paternity leave.
*As Casa is a fully remote company hiring candidates around the world, our perks and benefit packages may adjust based on your location
Casa is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
See more open positions at Casa
Something looks off?