About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that helps answer the question, "What should we do today?" through a unique combination of retail, media, and entertainment. Launched in 2018, CAMP operates eight retail locations in Atlanta, Chicago, California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York and Texas and serves families everywhere via its digital platforms.
What is the Role?
- Must be between 5 ft and 5’4”
- This is fully costumed, including a size XS/ S bodysuit to be worn underneath the costume and a full headpiece
- Must be comfortable with movement and light choreography
- The role will not require speaking.
- Other details:
- Never speak in costume, but communicate with the public through body language and gestures
- Must never stand still and keep up the animation at all times to make magic happen!
- Mascot costume is full body and head - wearing the costume is an essential function of the position
- Start Date: Mid-October, 2023
- This role will run until February 2024, with a possibility of extension
- Pay is $28/hr
- The schedule will range anywhere from 5 hours/ week up to 30 hours/ week
- We are looking for racially, ethnically, and gender diverse candidates
- Rehearsals are paid
- This is a non-union job
- You must be local to New York and able to reliably commute to the venue on 5th avenue and 16th st.
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States
**Please attach your headshot below**