Stock Associate, Part Time
About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that helps answer the question, "What should we do today?" through a unique combination of retail, media, and entertainment. Launched in 2018, CAMP operates nine retail locations in California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, and Texas, and serves families everywhere via its digital platforms.
CAMP will open stores in other major markets in 2023 starting with Atlanta this spring.
What is the Role?
We are looking for a Part-Time Stock Associate to join our CAMP Atlanta team. You will report to the General Manager (GM) of your home store location and will be responsible to keep the selling floor full with inventory and our stock rooms organized in order to optimize customer experience, sales and employee experience.
What will you do at CAMP?
- Executing store standard operating procedures (SOP) for managing the capacity, quality and inventory accuracy of the stockroom and selling floor
- Counting all inbound receiving upon delivery and recording it in ERP and WMS systems
- Confirming that inventory is properly represented in our ERP & WMS systems
- Researching inventory discrepancies to determine root cause
- Identifying vendor shortages/overages
- Performing inventory audits/cycle counts and transferring damaged and/or defective merchandise per SOP’s
- Preparing for and conducting physical inventories, twice a year
- Managing the replenishment and on hand inventory accuracy for merchandise-related store supplies
- Organizing & cleaning of all back of house areas including the stockroom, employee break room, utility closets and bathrooms
- Engaging with families on the floor while you are stocking merchandise
- Leading Ship from Store process outlined by the Operations team to ensure on-time fulfillment for our families
What will you bring to CAMP?
- Strong work experience leading a stock room in a retail store
- Open availability. This role is part time and you will be working at least 20 hours per week (could flex up to 29 hours per week based on business needs and your availability) . We'll need you to be able to start some shifts at 7 am and end some shifts at 10 pm to accommodate inbound shipments when our store is not open to the public
- Excellence, enthusiasm, and excitement around engaging with children and families creatively
- Desire to be part of a tight-knit team looking to transform the traditional retail experience
- Holding yourself and your team to high standards
- Patience, warmth, joy, and humor
- Bonus but not required: you may have hidden talents that can add magical moments to our retail experience
- Experience with inventory management systems is a bonus!
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a valid religious or medical reason (including pregnancy) not to be vaccinated
What are the physical demands?
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving; ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights, go up and down a ladder
- Exposure to outdoor elements such as sun, precipitation, and wind
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry and walk about the store
- Ability to safely operate manual and electrical equipment
What you’ll love about us:
We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- We empower diverse voices because it is the only way to bring the best experiences to all the families that we aim to serve
- We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace culture that welcomes all perspectives, change, and open conversations
- We build social equity by providing our team with access, education, and career growth
- We highlight products, vendors, and our team that represents our customers' beautiful spectrum of diversity
We provide our team with best:
We offer a variety of options that are designed to fit the needs of you and your family.
- Accrual based PTO policy (2 hours for every 30 worked) to use for vacation, personal days, well-being, or an illness
- Additional floating PTO day allowing you to rest, celebrate, recharge on a day that is most impactful to you
- Employee Assistance Program: offers support around Education, Legal and Financial Planning, Career Development, Lifestyle and Fitness Management, Mental Health and Dependent Care
- 20% off fertility and family planning services
- 20% off all merchandise at CAMP stores and CAMP.com
- 1.5pay on the following holidays: Independence Day, Labor Day, New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth
Interested in joining the team?
Submit your resume and cover letter. Address your cover letter to me, GM, letting me know why you are interested in working for CAMP and why we should hire you!
Something looks off?