Social Media Manager
Marketing & Communications
Chattanooga, TN, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Bellhop is one of the fastest growing companies in the $30B moving and home services market and is on a crusade to transform the industry into a space that's more trustworthy, reliable, and fun. We do this by combining our incredible brand with a tech-enabled management platform, as well as an outstanding workforce of movers and drivers, to deliver a more enjoyable brand experience.
This is where you come in . . .
Reporting to our Vice President of Marketing, the Social Media Manager will lead all Social Media, Brand, and Creative initiatives. We are looking for someone who is experienced in managing branded social media accounts and has a passion for content creation. The ideal candidate will have managed influencer campaigns and paid social media accounts as well.
- Serve as content creator for all branded social media channels (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Youtube, Threads, Twitter, and Pinterest).
- Develop new social media content to increase brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation.
- Identify and manage influencer partners on social media, ensuring successful outcomes for both Bellhop and the influencer.
- Manage organic social media content calendar and planning activities, including graphic design requests as needed.
- Stay current on emerging social trends that could impact Bellhop’s business, customers, and/or provide opportunities for engagement.
- Build weekly and monthly reports on social media performance and develop insights and recommendations.
- Monitor Bellhop brand health and share of voice (SOV) on social media; identify strategies for increasing SOV.
- Gain deep understanding of the Bellhop brand, architecture, and customer segmentation; adopt Bellhop brand voice in all internal and external communication.
- Coordinate marketing efforts, including ordering of branded items for distribution.
- Assist Marketing Team with Bellhop website QA activities, including the review of live content, website testing, and providing feedback to internal teams.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Servant Leadership - You are an excellent listener and collaborator. You are able to develop strategies that serve our customers, while helping the company grow.
- Data informed - You love data and have the ability to structure it in a way that leads to business decisions. You love digging in analytics tools to build a go forward strategy.
- Raise the Bar - You are always looking for ways to go above and beyond for the Bellhop brand, as well as its customers and teammates. You are consistently looking for new ways to ensure that Bellhop is the top destination for those who need a moving service.
- High Productivity - You see something that needs to be completed, and you do it. You set clear goals and do everything in your power to achieve those goals. You have the ability to identify and obtain the information you need on your own while establishing trust in relationships through keeping commitments and applying outstanding judgment.
- Strong, clear communicator Keep it Real Communication - You say what needs to be said in order to achieve success for the company and its employees. You are comfortable and have experience working with senior leadership. This includes presenting information and contra-opinions to executives. You also enjoy being a good sounding board for others in the company — provide open, honest feedback.
- Culture carrier - You embody the Bellhop Values - you always try to innovate to solve problems; you own your work and drive for exceptional results; you have a desire to serve others; you don’t take yourself too seriously and have a playful spirit. If you feel as though you do not fit these values or these are not things that are important to you, please do not apply.
- 4+ years experience directly managing branded social media account.
- 1+ year experience managing social media influencer partnerships.
- Experience creating content with high engagement for brands.
- Experience with creative editing tools, in app editing, or editing software (ex: Canva).
- Experience being a brand steward across an organization.
- Experience in reporting tools (ex: Google Analytics, Tableau).
- Strong spoken, written and oral communication skills.
- BA or higher degree in Marketing, Business, or similar area.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOP?
Because every day you will be able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally talented people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you’ll have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.
Because our culture sets us apart. We have ambitious goals and make sure everyone feels encouraged to own their portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and take the proper actions to achieve success.
Because we take good care of each other. We provide competitive compensation packages that include a significant equity incentive as well as health coverage and accommodations to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
Benefits to Enjoy Include:
Dental, Medical, & Vision insurance
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Unlimited Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Bellhop believes if we want to build a company that works for everyone—we must include everyone, which is why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer that complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Bellhop strictly prohibits and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.