Logistics Sales Specialist
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Chattanooga, TN, USA
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2023
Bellhop is the fastest-growing company in the $30B moving market and is on a crusade to transform the industry into a space that's more trustworthy, reliable, and fun. We do this by combining our first-to-industry tech-enabled logistics management platform with our outstanding workforce of movers and drivers to deliver a more enjoyable experience. We have a heart for delivering outstanding customer service in a space that's known for letting you down - and we do that one high-five move at a time.
This is where you come in...
As a Logistics Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for guiding your portfolio of customers through a high-five long-distance move booking experience. Some key elements of the role include providing the customer with a personally catered and focused booking process, and ensuring every move is tailored to create a five-star experience. Your attention and dedication to each customer is key as you help them seamlessly plan out a stressful, life-changing decision and smooth out a hassle-free move experience.
What do we have to offer?
- With commissions uncapped, $55,000 - $70,000 OTE!
- Weekly Incentives to earn an additional bonus!
- Monthly Prize Giveaways!!
- You are the long distance expert that walks your customers through a major transition. With our custom built sales tools and game-changing move offerings, you will provide a warm, friendly, and confidence-inspiring experience that sets your customer up for success.
- Make a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate while keeping your enthusiasm and energy level throughout.
- Master your everyday workflow by balancing phone calls to active inbound leads with outbound follow-up to ensure that those leads get to book their ideal moving experience.
- Lead your customers through the entire booking process; from initial inquiries through scheduling and booking their long distance move.
- One or more years of relevant or related work experience
- Background in customer service + sales focus is preferred. Experience in logistics is a plus!
- Ability and aptitude to work on the phones for the majority of your day speaking with customers
- Ability to solve problems quickly and seamlessly over the phone while speaking with customers
- Comfortable with web-based, client management software, and tools
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to build long-term relationships, foster advancement, and guide the decisions we make. We want each individual at our company to grow as we grow. And so we invest in their professional development and support them as they learn new skills and take on bigger challenges.
To bring out the best in our people, each day we encourage and celebrate:
Innovator’s Mind. Drive to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers.
Servant’s Heart. The devotion to care for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated.
Winner's Drive. We relentlessly raise the bar in our efforts. We learn quickly from our mistakes.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOP?
Because every day you will be able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally talented people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you’ll have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.
Because our culture sets us apart. We have ambitious goals and make sure everyone feels encouraged to own their portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and take the proper actions to achieve success.
Because we take good care of each other. We provide competitive compensation packages that include a significant equity incentive as well as health coverage and accommodations to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
Bellhop believes if we want to build a company that works for everyone—we must include everyone, which is why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer that complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Bellhop strictly prohibits and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services.
See more open positions at Bellhop
Something looks off?