EDI Specialist - Remote
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of “Embellish Every Day” quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed and succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful and unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBar’s assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair and tech accessories, as well as home décor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, and the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com and in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, and Revolve. BaubleBar’s exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking an EDI Specialist who will be responsible for coordinating, managing and assisting in the implementation of EDI-related development for the BaubleBar team. The ideal candidate will have the demonstrated ability to analyze and design specifications used for enhancement and extensions in EDI applications, interfaces and mappings. The EDI Specialist will coordinate EDI testing, implementations and upgrades and serve as the SME between the business and our trading partners. Being a self-starter who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment will allow you to thrive in this role.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Coordinate, manage and assist in the implementation of EDI-related Development
- Analyze and design specifications used for enhancements and extensions in EDI applications, interfaces and mappings
- Coordinate EDI testing, implementations and upgrades
- Serve as the subject matter expert between the business and our trading partners
- Maintain test documents and perform software development testing (UNIT, UAT, Regression)
- Work on simultaneous projects across multiple time zones
- Manage bandwidth and timely execution of assigned tasks
- Be comfortable and effective working under minimal supervision
- Position will be remote (residing anywhere in the United States and authorized to work in the U.S.)
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with platforms such as TrueCommerce, SPS Commerce, Boomi, etc.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Advanced knowledge of ANSI-X12
- Knowledge of UN/EDIFACT is highly desired
- Basic knowledge of XML, XPATH, SQL and NetSuite ERP
- Experience working with communication protocols: FTP, SFTP, HTTP(S), SMTP, AS2 and API
- Basic knowledge of WMS processes
- Experience with Power Query is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong Project Management, organizational and customer service skills
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work independently or in a team environment