Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Soyez le cerveau derrière l'inspiration de millions de personnes
Imaginez un produit qui a atteint des centaines de milliers d'utilisateurs qui avaient besoin d'accessibilité à la communication depuis toujours, et qui l'ont finalement trouvé. Imaginez être au moment précis où il est temps d'accélérer cette croissance et de créer une stratégie à partir de zéro qui aidera les 450 millions de personnes sourdes et malentendantes à découvrir Ava et la différence que cela peut faire dans leur vie. Nous recherchons une personne créative et axée sur les données pour être le cerveau et l'auteur de cet effort.
You'd be perfect for this role if:
- You're highly strategic and tactical — capable and excited when it comes to brainstorming new ideas to raise Ava's awareness and prioritize the 10x ones into a coherent growth strategy, as well as able to scrappily run fast experiments to validate them.
- You have deep product and marketing experience working with designers, developers & CS on growth projects that also improve the product experience.
- You have a breadth of knowledge and experience to show for testing and managing channels across the marketing stack, across web and mobile. Examples include ASO, SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads & Pages, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snap & TikTok.
- You are data-driven and have experience with MixPanel or similar analytics tools. You just might like spending time doing regression and retention analyses.
- You love our customers and understand what makes them tick in all of their varieties and can speak the language of each segment: the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- You brim with ideas you'd like to experiment with AND have robust analytical abilities to confirm or inform them.
- You are capable of executing on the growth marketing function and are excited to do so until the workload justifies growing the team.
- 3+ years of marketing/growth experience within a SaaS and/or B2C2B startup.
- Understand how to write SQL queries.
- Knowledge of deaf & hard-of-hearing people's needs.
- Experience/interest in nimble tech tools to drive adoption and optimization.
So... what will you do as the Growth Marketing Manager at Ava?
- Create, prioritize, delegate, and/or execute a multi-channel go-to-market strategy with the goal of maximizing marketing-qualified leads from user signups.
- Develop a pipeline for experimentation across marketing channels, audience targeting, funnel optimization, creative and messaging, and diligently run tests to validate our hypotheses.
- Start and run cross-functional projects between product, sales & marketing to grow our north metric with innovative adoption, go-to-market, and product engagement ideas.
- Review & improve data analytics to monitor how people are using Ava, ensure we capture where they're coming from with reliable attribution, understand inflection points in their experience, identify gaps in the funnel, and determine how we can drive activation and engagement.
- Measure and improve campaign performance, rigorously A/B test, and optimize our communications across channels (including paid marketing and site landing pages).
- The first three months 🏃♀️
- You'll review our data for normalization and proper attribution, as well as our marketing engine, analytics, and tools necessary to improve our marketing stack and run experiments.
- You'll prioritize and implement the most critical growth experiments to be run based on qualitative customer inputs and quantitative data.
- You'll set us up to maximize product feature engagement and the visibility and uptick of product launches 🚀
What's special about this role?
- Kickstart growth of a product that really changes lives at a large scale: How often do you hear about apps that make people cry of joy? It is a unique opportunity and privilege to be able to massively and meaningfully improve the lives of millions people around the world - and we have only just started to scratch the surface!
- Be the rebel with a cause. As you can probably tell from looking here, our brand isn't the same as most in our field. We stand up for something we truly believe in, human communication, and we'll fight tooth & nail to defend it. The economy rewards risk-takers who are carefully bold (if you get this oxymoron, this is a good sign). Time to shake things up!
- Work with some of the best people in the world: We have an incredibly talented and passionate team that is a lot of fun to work with. We're still super small and have already accomplished more than most teams 10x our size. Our interests are very diverse — and we love to mix them into our every day work-life balance.
- Help build the foundations of growth at Ava: As an early member of our growth team, you'll be instrumental in defining our strategy.
- Join us at an incredible time: We're well-funded and hit product-market fit, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'd join at the perfect time to shape what we build and how we grow, so we can create a more inclusive world.
Thanks for making it here. You probably are really good at what you do, have many choices in front of you. If you are looking to grow your unique talents and leverage them for something truly meaningful, while being in great company, you've come to the right place.
See more open positions at Ava
Something looks off?