Technical Product Manager
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
AutoFi is the leading provider of digital commerce technology that powers the sales and finance experiences for the most innovative brands and dealers in automotive. The AutoFi platform enables a more transactional buying experience with $4B in funded loans processed through AutoFi annually. AutoFi’s dynamic selling platform empowers dealers to sell vehicles more efficiently and profitably, both online and in the showroom.
We are funded for years of future growth and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Santander Holdings USA, SVB Financial Group, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We’re empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as commercial partners. We’ve never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you.
For more information, visit www.autofi.com.
This role is open to US & Canada
As a Technical Product Manager at AutoFi, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our dealer software solutions. You will be responsible for bridging the gap between business requirements and technical implementation, ensuring the successful delivery of high-quality software products. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, and a passion for driving innovation in the automotive technology space.
Product Strategy and Roadmap:
Collaborate with stakeholders to define and articulate the technical vision and roadmap for our dealer software solutions. Work closely with cross-functional teams to prioritize features, enhancements, and technical debt.
Technical Requirements and Documentation:
Gather and document detailed technical requirements, ensuring alignment with business objectives and user needs. Communicate effectively with development teams, providing clear guidance on technical specifications.
Act as a key liaison between product owners, development teams, and other stakeholders during the Agile development process. Participate in sprint planning, backlog grooming, and other Agile ceremonies to drive the successful delivery of features.
Quality Assurance and Testing:
Collaborate with quality assurance teams to define test strategies, ensuring the robustness and reliability of dealer software products. Conduct thorough technical reviews to identify and address potential issues proactively.
Data Analysis and Decision-Making:
Utilize data-driven insights to make informed decisions about technical solutions and optimizations. Work with data engineers to ensure data quality and integrity within the dealer software system.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
- 5+ Years of Experience as a Product Manager
- Proven experience as a Technical Product Manager in the software industry and, a good understanding of APIs and integrations
- Attention to detail, hands-on experience with data analysis tools and techniques
- Strong technical background with a deep understanding of software development processes and technologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to effectively engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and experience working in cross-functional teams.
Salary Range: $110,000 - $140,000 USD
What's in it for you!
- We offer full training, a competitive pay and rewards package for the successful applicant along with great benefits.
- Medical, Dental & Vision covered by AutoFi
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent compensation structure
- Competitive pay and remuneration packages
- Visionary Leadership Team
- Growth Opportunity within a dynamic culture
Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including the candidate’s experience and qualifications and local market conditions. Please note, the foregoing salary range does not reflect an employee’s total compensation package, which may include bonus, company equity, and health benefits.
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.