Retail Ambassador - King Of Prussia, PA
King Of Prussia, PA | Retail Team | Reports to the King of Prussia Store Leader
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we’re on a mission to prove that comfort, good design and sustainability don’t have to be mutually exclusive. We are dedicated to making the most sustainable footwear we can using premium natural materials, designed for the to and fro of everyday life. Our commitment to making better shoes in a better way is fueled by a belief that the shoe industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. With funding from the leading venture capitalists in consumer products, and the founding CEOs of some of the greatest e-commerce businesses in recent history, our desire to shake up the footwear industry is off to a great start. In fact, TIME already called our first shoe, the Wool Runners, the most comfortable in the world, and there is much more to come.
Where do we need help?
We’ve sold a million shoes, launched three groundbreaking materials, and changed how people think about comfort, design, and retail. Now we’re taking the Allbirds in-store experience across the country and are looking for passionate retail ambassadors to execute on that mission.
Who are we looking for?
The Retail Ambassador’s core purpose is to deliver an exceptional customer experience through quality, personalized engagement. Retail ambassadors contribute to Allbirds’s culture by being team-oriented, accountable, and focused on continuous learning.
What does the job entail?
Delivering and executing on three primary focus areas: Customer Experience, Daily Operations, and Teamwork.
- Provide all customers with a high quality and personalized in-store experience.
- Meet the standards set forth in our Retail Woolbook and Customer Journey even when serving multiple people and multi-tasking.
- Strive to be a product-knowledge expert who can communicate passionately about our brand and products.
- Build strong relationships with customers.
- Actively contribute to the store’s sales and NPS goals.
- Maintain store appearance, cleanliness, and organization.
- Operate our point-of-sale system once trained.
- Execute on inventory and merchandising duties.
- Perform daily operational tasks as delegated by the store leadership team.
- Commit to learning by asking questions and actively seeking to grow and develop new skills.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Work collaboratively to achieve shared goals.
- Practice respectful, honest, and effective communication.
- Cultivate a positive attitude and support your teammates.
What might describe you:
- Retail and/or customer service experience is preferred
- Available to work weekends
- Connection to Allbirds's mission, vision, and products
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn and grow
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to comfortably lift 30 lbs on a regular basis and stand for 95% of the work day
What do we offer?
The Allbirds pay rate for the role is: $16 per hour
Allbirds routinely evaluates pay rates, and the ranges are subject to change based on market rates and other factors. We factor in a number of components when determining starting pay, including the job and level you are hired into, location/metropolitan area, skillset, and peer compensation.
Additional benefits for roles at Allbirds may include: paid time off, equity, company bonus or sales commissions/bonuses; 401(k) plan with matching; medical, dental, and vision benefits; pre-tax savings, and wellness & lifestyle benefits.
When you join our flock at Allbirds, we offer competitive pay as well as bonus and equity for eligible roles, healthcare, retirement savings, and other great benefits for the whole being. Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, please see the detailed list below.
- Health benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for employees and eligibile dependents.
- Medical plan options include: PPO, HDHP (100% premium paid for employees, employees only pay premium for dependents), and HMO (in California)
- 100% Company paid OneMedical memberships available for members of certain medical plans.
- Company HSA contribution for enrolled HSA members.
- Financial benefits include: company equity for eligible roles, 401(k) with employer matching contribution (with immediate vesting and pre and post-tax options), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, company-paid life insurance for full time roles, short-term and long-term disability, pre-tax savings programs for eligible healthcare, childcare and commuter expenses for both full and part-time roles, medical travel expense reimbursement program for full and part-time roles.
- Unlimited PTO for full-time corporate roles, sick and vacation time for other roles, plus parental leave (with a new parent bonus for full-time employees), volunteering, medical & family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting.
- Support benefits through Modern Health (free mental health benefit with coaching and therapy sessions), Employee Assistance Program and more.
- Other Perks include: the company discount (50%) on most Allbirds products, discount mall through LifeBalance, reimbursement on eligible wellness expenses (full-time employees) and cellphone and more for certain eligible roles.
Please apply with your resume. We're excited to hear from you!
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.