Seasonal Retail Ambassador - SF Premium Outlets (Livermore, CA)
Livermore, CA | Retail Team | Reports to the SF Premium Outlet Store Leader
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we believe in using business as a force for good. We’re a global footwear and apparel brand with roots in New Zealand and our headquarters in San Francisco. Since 2016, we’ve been on a mission to prove that comfort, design, and sustainability aren’t mutually exclusive. Our commitment to creating better things in a better way is fueled by a belief that the fashion industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. And as a certified B Corp, we’re dedicated to making the most sustainable products we can using premium natural materials - designed for life’s everyday adventures.
Where do we need help?
We’ve sold a million shoes, launched three groundbreaking materials, and changed how people think about comfort, design, and retail. Now we’re taking the Allbirds in-store experience across the country and are looking for passionate Seasonal Retail Ambassadors to execute on that mission.
Who are we looking for?
The Seasonal Retail Ambassador’s core purpose is to deliver an exceptional customer experience through quality, personalized engagement. Seasonal Retail Ambassadors contribute to Allbirds’s culture by being team-oriented, enthusiastic about creating memorable brand experiences for new customers, and excited to support the business through the busy holiday season.
What does the job entail?
Delivering and executing on three primary focus areas: Customer Experience, Daily Operations, and Teamwork.
- Provide all customers with a high quality and personalized in-store experience.
- Meet the standards set forth in our Retail Woolbook and Customer Journey even when serving multiple people and multi-tasking.
- Strive to be a product-knowledge expert who can communicate passionately about our brand and products.
- Build strong relationships with customers.
- Actively contribute to the store’s sales and NPS goals.
- Maintain store appearance, cleanliness, and organization.
- Operate our point-of-sale system once trained.
- Execute on inventory and merchandising duties.
- Perform daily operational tasks as delegated by the store leadership team.
- Commit to learning by asking questions and actively seeking to grow and develop new skills.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Work collaboratively to achieve shared goals.
- Practice respectful, honest, and effective communication.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and support your teammates.
What might describe you:
- Retail and/or customer service experience is preferred
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and throughout the entire holiday season
- Connection to Allbirds's mission, vision, and products
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn and grow
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to comfortably lift 30 lbs on a regular basis and stand for 95% of the work day
What do we offer?
The Allbirds pay rate for the role is: $19.00 per hour
Allbirds routinely evaluates pay rates, and the ranges are subject to change based on market rates and other factors. We factor in a number of components when determining starting pay, including the job and level you are hired into, location/metropolitan area, skillset, and peer compensation.
Other Perks include the company discount (50%), free shoes quarterly for retail teams, new hire company merchandise allotment for corporate, food/refreshments available for retail teams during shifts, employee referral bonuses.
Please apply with your resume. We're excited to hear from you!
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.