Senior/Staff Backend Engineer
Air is a Creative Ops System for Marketers. Our product automates the mindless tasks that marketers do every day to manage content and unlocks creativity through image recognition, automated versioning, and approval workflows. We launched in March 2021 and have raised $38M+ from world-class venture capital groups including Tiger Global, Headline Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, WndrCo, and Slack Ventures.
We're seeking an experienced Backend Engineer to join our team.
You will be joining a motivated and enthusiastic team that is focused on disrupting this landscape. This position works closely with our CTO and senior engineering team to execute on our technical roadmap. You’ll be expected to hit the ground running, working hands-on with our backend codebase and desktop sync engine, which runs on thousands of client machines. You will build features, review code, write tests, maintain infrastructure, and help define a long-term architectural vision to keep us focused during rapid growth.
In this position, you will:
- Contribute to and evolve a scalable and reliable distributed web application
- Implement efficient data storage and retrieval strategies
- Design solutions with high availability and fault tolerance in mind
- Strive for quality and efficiency in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the company
- Identify bottlenecks and proposal solutions that can drive the company forward